RaNgeR024

Slow Walk Problem

Hi.

There's an issue regarding the slow walk, which if you keep the caps lock on for a long time, then when you disable it to walk faster again, it gets stuck on slow walk.

Anyone else noticed?

• Like 2

I am not sure exactly what triggers it.  It may require some more testing.  However, this has happened to me several times, many times over.  You just have to mousewheel out of it.  I know you probably know that, just saying for others.

• Upvote 1

On 1/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, RaNgeR024 said:

Hi.

There's an issue regarding the slow walk, which if you keep the caps lock on for a long time, then when you disable it to walk faster again, it gets stuck on slow walk.

Anyone else noticed?

you actually have 2 modes... let me describe, at start of raid, u move with full speed,

press caps lock = slow walk ; press caps lock AGAIN = fast walk mode, then reduce it to half (on mouse wheel)

press caps lock = slow walk ; press caps lock AGAIN = walk mode in half

in other words, you arent stuck, you adjusted your fast walk mode to very slow walk mode...

same works with crouch... crouch + mouse wheel...

first time it goes crouch all the way down, if u raise it half, pressing crouch button will make you stand, and make you crouch half way u scrolled...

Edited by orion310591

I wasn't actually aware that you can control the speed with the mouse wheel... in the settings I can't even find anything relate to that.

On 14/01/2018 at 9:52 AM, RaNgeR024 said:

Hi.

Anyone else noticed?

I have reported this bug before the last patch ...

It's when the option "hold to walk" is checked and when you press the walk key and the "interact key" when you want to loot.

When you release the "hold to walk key" during the looting process you stay at "walk" speed. 

If you press the "hold to walk key" again your char will run again.

This has happened to me countless times. Even worse is, that - at least for me - I have to scroll like a maniac to change the walking speed. So I can't react quickly when these things happen (other than sprint, that still works but makes a lot of noise). 

I'd wish for mouse scroll sensitivity indicator that I can change.

I have not have similar issues in other games (or have not noticed so far). 

It happens when you open a crate or a door. I learned to hit caps before opening a door, and then hit caps again before walking. Still an annoying bug