Sign in to follow this  
_Dom1n4toI2_

Drivable vehicles.

So I know devs are not planing on adding drivable vehicles in the game.
Don't know why, since unity hadles vehicle physics pretty well.
Here's a suggestion.
U find a key, or buy one, for the car.
Key name is a car's plate number.
U get in a raid, find a car, open it, start and drive.
4 players can fit into a car (whole team).
U can put items U and Your team loots into a truck (more space, like 2-3 trizips maybe).
Park on the extract any Ur out.
Of course car would be a magnet for bullets, but that's just added fun, right?

Edited by _Dom1n4toI2_

vor 9 Minuten schrieb _Dom1n4toI2_:

Need more to say?

7 minutes ago, DoDo88 said:

Need more to say?

Well, to be more correct they've wrote there's a 10 % chance of having drivable vehicles in the game.

I'm just trying to bump in to 20%.

24 minutes ago, _Dom1n4toI2_ said:

I'm glad they don't plan it.

Its not Battlefield Tarkov.

Lol, okay but don‘t you think this is more like PuBg or ALL the other‘s BR Games? I think Eft is a100% infantry dirt in your face simulator ;) und should stay this way

I don't believe driveable vehicles will be a thing in tarkov by the player, but I do believe they maybe added as a form of asset that can be used by AI such as Scav's or hostile military forces.

They may even be interactable by players as a form of mobile loot box in the future or if they are equipped with a Heavy Machine gun perhaps even operable by using the weapons on it.

Whilst I deplore the idea of cars in the game, it is mostly because the current game design does not accomodate it.

If, and that's a really big IF, the game ever gets to a stage where we see extremely large areas of free-roam, which is planned later in development, there could be a case for a discussion on whether vehicles have a place in that environment and if it can benefit the gameplay.

At this point in time, and for a long while yet, I cannot think of a single argument for including drivable vehicles.

• Like 1

If any sort of Vehicles were to come into the game it would have to be FAR FAR FAR into the future after the game is fully released... They would have to be like the Huey in the Original DayZ mod. Extremely rare and an absolute pain in the ass to maintain and or get up and running. If you manage it you can get some major benefits from it like if you get a semi truck working you can make it into a mobile operations center for the clan to spawn on but it would be very costly to maintain and run.

aculy I hope they add them.

Think about it for second.

We have this loose connection of maps.

What if we change the map selection screen in to a big map. and instead of just clicking what map you want you have to get there.

Like think about it. The "overmap" is map and friends lobby. and you acces point to your hideout.

They want to get rid of inventory click fets and make it 3d and there are "rummors" that there will be a big map in tarkov. Maybe it will be the same with raid selection screen 3d instead of 2d.

secret entries and exits. maybe AI scavs that you and your team of friends have to evade and or kill and you meat players in the actual raids and scavs.

A vehicle for navigating this "over map" would speed up things and make it more safe. Also it would greatly increase the cope and size of tarkov and give it a feeling of authenticate and realty. sure you waould have to maybe make it more corridor like but I could live with that.

and a SUV and or MRAP APC would come in handy.

Edited by VonMarder
Geistesblitz

If the devs said theres a 10% chance the cars will be added to EFT i would only agree with that if its exclusively for the Open world. Vehicles in raids ?! no thank you.

• Thanks 1