Sign in to follow this  
HavoK743

Game play issues

wondering if anyone has any helpful insight so my game play experience will be more than lackluster this is my system specs but win 10 not 8

Windows 8.1

The 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor

17.3" Full HD (1920x1080) anti-glare LCD in LED backlight

Enthusiast level NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 870M GDDR5 6GB/3GB graphics card provides great performance and ultra image quality

SteelSeries Engine to customize every key and devices for personalizing your play style

XSplit Gamecaster for easily recording gaming moments, broadcasting and sharing live gameplay sessions to YouTube, Twitch, UStream and more

Exclusive Super RAID 2 with 3 SSD RAID0 gives over 1500MB/s reading speed! (option)

Exclusive Cooler Boost 2 technology improves 15% cooling performance with lower noise

Killer™ E2200 Game Networking for smarter, faster, networking for all online entertainment

Keyboard by SteelSeries with full color LED back light and solid feedback design

Sound by Dynaudio for authentic fidelity 

Matrix Display with max 4 displays to expand the vision for extreme gaming experience or multi tasks

"Enthusiast level NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 870M GDDR5 6GB/3GB graphics card provides great performance and ultra image quality"

This, and a possible lack of RAM is your problem. That GPU will not hold up to any modern game.

DogeCheeks 1.jpg

Edited by canoztrk24