Sign in to follow this  
dezsnk

Plese fix lagging servers!

I'm tired to lost 4/500k of equipment killed by ghosts cause your server sux.

150€ of preorder deserve something more decent.

@tobiassolem I agree with you. I hate the server lags as well as people killing me with axe while I watch them teleport around me but this is the unfinished game. Yet I'm still excited to see and play the finished game. I bought this game to support the developers, I hope you did too.

100% agree @tobiassolem.
When you pay for a game that Clearly states not a finished game, you know there is still bound to be bugs or other problems.
That is part of supporting the game.
Besides that sure i hate when i happens aswell but i simply cannot let it drag the game down since i am having so much fun :)
Keep it up Devs ;) 
Love your game :) 

Its understood that this is testing, but this issue was "tested" quite some time ago, people report it over and over, devs can hide behind that "you are only testing, you only payed to test, and are not entitled to anything"(sic), but wonder when they will actually fix it, at the moment this is one of the biggest issues with the game.

57 minutes ago, kekkonn said:

Its understood that this is testing, but this issue was "tested" quite some time ago, people report it over and over, devs can hide behind that "you are only testing, you only payed to test, and are not entitled to anything"(sic), but wonder when they will actually fix it, at the moment this is one of the biggest issues with the game.

"Fixing" something is a process. They have been working on it for months. Right now they are setting up more servers as to accomodate the expanding playerbase. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb dezsnk:

I'm tired to lost 4/500k of equipment killed by ghosts cause your server sux.

150€ of preorder deserve something more decent.

we have to wait 2 Weeks, nikita says 2 Weeks for the new servers.

See ya in 2 Weeks folks

next time don't spend 150$ on an early access game. This is far from a beta. I'm still waiting for the streamers to say that this game is worth and it's not a lagfest anymore with bad performance.

Okay I have to ask: people are aware that problems don't get fixed the second they are reported, right? I mean, this stuff takes time.
People are acting like the devs are just sitting picking their noses and not doing anything...they're working on it, have a little patience or stop playing betas.