Sign in to follow this  
Stevevokhe

Hidden matchmaking?

Is there a matchmaking system in the game? I've noticed that when i do factory run with hatchet, i meet a fully geared high lvl guy in the match only 1 time of 10 raids.  When i go in with lvl1 or 2 gear, i find 3 time of 10 raids. But when i gear up properly, i always find a guy like me, in fort, kiver, akm or m4. Is this a coincidence? I've been testing this for days now in different times of the day and always showed me the same pattern.

hmm theres no info of a implemented matchmaking around. I think its fully random. sometimes you get 2 -5 level 2 players sometimes its all full with level 35+ fully geard guys

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Stevevokhe:

Is there a matchmaking system in the game? I've noticed that when i do factory run with hatchet, i meet a fully geared high lvl guy in the match only 1 time of 10 raids.  When i go in with lvl1 or 2 gear, i find 3 time of 10 raids. But when i gear up properly, i always find a guy like me, in fort, kiver, akm or m4. Is this a coincidence? I've been testing this for days now in different times of the day and always showed me the same pattern.

I noticed the same thing. Especially when I was in the punisher 6 task or killing the 10 USEC on shoreline... If I went in with kiver and Paca I played against lots of armored dudes, but kolpak and TT... Many hatchlings