ESCAPE FROM LAG/DESYNC

GERALT-z-RIVIE

Dear developers. I know you are a small company but there is a big problem with this game right now. Lags and desync are so popular here that it already became meme and you know guys that memes are pretty popular in these times so please guys try to fix servers not temporary by adding a few more as a last time, because it doesn´t even had a impact on game (at least I did not noticed it at all) but fix it permanently which would result in 80 % (maybe even more) of bugs would disappeared, scavs would be much more normal and also people would not lost their poo if they were playing a game (like really I am a 70% of a time killed because of a desync, bug caused by desync, or a scav which shot me through big concrete walls or even shot randomly even with a ducking shotguns...). I know guys that you habe lot to do there is a lot of things to polish new maps to do even balance things but I am just begging you please FIX THE SERVERS FIRST change your priorities please don´t add us new gear or ducking hideout who cares ... Just fix the thing which is with us so long that we even can´t imagine playing without it. Game would be much more enjoyable for us because lags and desync now a days are even much worse then used to be in alpha for etc. (I know that it´s because of amount of people which increased rapidly) but still it needs to be fixed as soon as possible to not bury this amazing game. I can´t imagine how unplayable would game be when open BETA would start or when open world would be released. Please make it happen guys because right now it most of the time unplayable. Your loyal but sometimes pissed fan Geralt.

• Upvote 1

Im with you, its unplayable. I get killed before i could see the enemy shooting at me, for exaple when we see eachother the enemy player have a soild 2 secound to aim and kill me...

• 3 weeks later...

Ya as soon as combat starts in Tarkov my game immediately starts lagging and ultimately ends in a frozen computer. I know this issue is not my computer because when im not in combat, the game runs perfectly fine on ultra settings. I really hope this issue gets resolved before the release 

In the last two days I had at least three encounters where I opened fire first, and died due to taking shots through concrete walls. I was literally shot dead while having a massive obstacle preventing shots coming over. Desync is a major issue that made my CQC encounters a roulette of sorts disregarding initiation or calibers "match up" (aside armor on bodies and helmets). This really is unfavorable as I can never be sure that if I shoot at someone where I have advantage, there is always a big possibility I'll still die in the process while he gets away - usually unscathed, still taking a few rounds from team members to actually lose his life.

Desync or otherwise, this s*cks. I do not get to see what the other client does. Server rolls a dice, either I get to kill him, or him getting to kill me with b*llshit happening. In the long run none will tolerate the action that the host of the session just quits processing proper information from the clients encountering each other and even taking different actions (shooting, tossing nades) and just rolls bullsh*t. There are enough games where content is put forward to hide bleeding issues that when fixed could make the game benefit a lot more.

Either reduce sessions handled by service providers and increase matchmaking time (ignore those bitching for two to five minutes of matching - get low quality game experience in favor of speed elsewhere).

Devs probably have their priorities - no doubt - and they are showing sings of paying attention to the playerbase, but PLEASE do get the message to them to swap their priorities around and shift to issues that should not get bunched upon.

• 5 months later...

totally agree, there´s still very noticable desync in the game, and if you open a support ticket you get the same bot like answer over and over...

my suggestion for the release: It won´t be fixed, they will release the game as is, with all it´s bugs, with the desync, but, there wll be more features and maybe lootboxes and some content that we can buy for real money.
Like all the other games, the developers get lazy after release, they don´t want to polish, cause it´s boring and takes time, it´s an annoying job, i know what i´m talking about.
And, you don´t need a polished game to make a good trailer so people buy a game. 

I hope they aren´t that bitchy, but, i think they are, the past has showed this to all of us, theres no game out there that holds what it promises, why should this one? 

literally gets worse each patch as keep adding more content but the core game is heading backwards rapidly.

its fairly evident that the game will never be optimized and the desync is something they just simply can not fix. if they could, they would

the community is fed up with the BS desync and lag and its quite the common theme. if they fixed this then they would sell many more copies of the game than they do. they know this. thats why it will never be fixed. because if it could be, they would have by now.

Essentially, this is as good as it will get.

• 2 years later...

These problems have been in the game since day one. It really does not seam like they care at all about fixing them. They are always so focused with new weapons and maps that there attention are on the wrong things. Most people would rather the game be fixed then have more maps that will have even worse desink. I mean the map coming up "streets of tarkov" is going to be massive. Which means its going to be unplayable. It'll look pretty, but unplayable

On 7/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, dapps said:

literally gets worse each patch as keep adding more content but the core game is heading backwards rapidly.

its fairly evident that the game will never be optimized and the desync is something they just simply can not fix. if they could, they would

the community is fed up with the BS desync and lag and its quite the common theme. if they fixed this then they would sell many more copies of the game than they do. they know this. thats why it will never be fixed. because if it could be, they would have by now.

Essentially, this is as good as it will get.

If this is true then the devs should be completely transparent with the community. People are spending $150 us everyday in hope that the game will eventually get fixed. If they cant even fix the game and they know that they need to tell  the people. They wont however because then people will stop buying copies of the game.