GERALT-z-RIVIE

LOOT is the only thing I care ಠ_ಠ ?

GERALT-z-RIVIE

One of the most important things in this game. But how to do it enjoyable ? I have a idea that would discouraged loot hoes and grindfest would be removed. I think the biggest problem concerning this topic is loot spawns. For a survival game with such amount of a detail in maps and very nice graphic, loot spawns are stupid thing to do because there is no one who would explore the map and enjoyed the visuals, graphic,overall atmosphere and the most important EXPLORATION in a game. Just take for example the most played map with the biggest amount of loot right now. SHORELINE, almost all fights and all players are situated on health spa area which makes a rest of the map totally irrelevant. You could just throw a ducking concrete wall around that area make some extract there( or leave scav extracts) and you got a map... Which is totally not enjoyable for me personally to have this kind of play style situated only for a loot. Deleting loot spawns and certain rooms which are OP what concerns loot would be way more enjoyable for game, add a possibility of totally random loot. For etc. you can find VSS on the ground random house, on a bed ... and not to make some lockers spawn much more powerful on loot than other, just increase RNG and delete those stupid loot spawns with a certain weapons spawns(like DVLs ... do it random). Also do woods (I don´t mean map I mean woods in general ) more enjoyable and situated for loot for etc. add some scripted dead bodies which would actually have a weapons in their hands and also some gear and make them random not a dead body that would spawn on certain place every time, NO please. Every game should position of these bodies change randomly in a whole woods area for etc also loot on them and chance of their loot of them it´s simple and much more enjoyable in my opinion. It would also prevented camping in certain loot areas because there would not be some OP place in a map, an every place would be OP. Game would be much more enjoyable when you have to listen and be on guard whole game not just only when you get to stupid loot area and extract. I think it´s a great hardcore element that would deleted some of the problems which this game currently has.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Nyaruko-san

yeh good luck finding someone who will read that unformated long text...

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 4

GERALT-z-RIVIE

If reading makes you problem I don´t know what are you doing on a forum ... what did you expected a leporelo book ?

• Confused 1

DevilZomKiller

Yeah that has to change but i dont see it coming before game beeing in very late beta tho :P

• Upvote 1

skyf1re

You know why almost every ancient city was build around the river? Transport, food, water source etc. Whats the point for survivals watching beauty of the forest? Their goal to survive, get some stuff to survive, and if there is a spot where this stuff is concentrated, it is obvious that they will go there.

A little to much loot in one place? Yes. But now, weapon boxes nerfed and there is no 1-2 loaded akm on the roof. Now it is compared to dorms in customs. Especially with fps issues.

• Confused 1

GERALT-z-RIVIE

How nerfed ? It was increased from a last patches when you could find only attachments in big boxes and not a weapons and yea you still can find a fully load weapon in chests I find fully loaded AK 74N whole time all other weapons are mostly not loaded but it´s not a big problem to take a few different ammo type with you... I don´t know if you didin´t read it whole or you read it without comprehension or something. This not about just one place this is about most of a maps and system how loot works that have to be changed if it´s gonna be true survival game I am not saying that it haves to be as I wrote but for me personally this is the best idea how to force people to explore map and a have a real fun not just stupid grindfest and runs for best profitable rooms/places. I don´t even know what are you trying to say with first half of your comment like currently was game built about survival ... No it´s not it´s built on loot completely now. I think that in my idea it would be more about survival because your primal goal would be quest/extract and you could find same amount of loot as that camper in the ducking corner on spawn locations now and even have a fun with exploration.

GERALT-z-RIVIE

I think finding 2 DVLs and VSS in one run is not survival ... This is just making profit whole time.

33 minutes ago, DevilZomKiller said:

Yeah that has to change but i dont see it coming before game beeing in very late beta tho :P

Sadly I think so too but I hope they at least fixed the servers until then...

Edited by GERALT-z-RIVIE

reemr

I had a very hard time trying to interpret your original post but I think you're saying that you want rare spawns completely removed and instead be completely random. Is that it?

• Upvote 1

Dirtyplayer59

we didn't expect you to write a book, I shaved yesterday after reading your post its time to shave again I got 5 o'clock shadow lol.

• Sad 1

GERALT-z-RIVIE
32 minutes ago, reemr said:

I had a very hard time trying to interpret your original post but I think you're saying that you want rare spawns completely removed and instead be completely random. Is that it?

Yes and also not just rare spawns, spawns in general to be more precise I will use example: if you find a weapon on a bed, next time you are there you don´t have to find there nothing or a different weapon, random item (medkit ...), and also spawn location would changed like last time you saw item in that room on bed now you see it on the shelf, behind cupboard ... That would meant that you sometime have to look for stuff and not just blindly go into the rom and grab poo and just get the duck out ...

28 minutes ago, Dirtyplayer59 said:

we didn't expect you to write a book, I shaved yesterday after reading your post its time to shave again I got 5 o'clock shadow lol.

You are the second person who got´s a problem with reading and I thought EFT is mostly played by inteligent people ... PS: Why did you used pronoun ,,we´´ yea mean you and your brain or what ? I guess your brain has a vacation.

Edited by GERALT-z-RIVIE

Dirtyplayer59

just playing with you bro I don't mind reading your post it was pretty interesting at that just messing with you buddy no pun intended.hope you and yours are all well have a good day Regards lol ps i ilke that regards stuff.

GERALT-z-RIVIE
4 minutes ago, Dirtyplayer59 said:

just playing with you bro I don't mind reading your post it was pretty interesting at that just messing with you buddy no pun intended.hope you and yours are all well have a good day Regards lol ps i ilke that regards stuff.

Thanks hope you wasn´t offended I like to troll trolls back :D

Edited by GERALT-z-RIVIE

skyf1re
1 час назад, GERALT-z-RIVIE сказал:

How nerfed ? It was increased from a last patches when you could find only attachments in big boxes and not a weapons and yea you still can find a fully load weapon in chests I find fully loaded AK 74N whole time all other weapons are mostly not loaded but it´s not a big problem to take a few different ammo type with you... I don´t know if you didin´t read it whole or you read it without comprehension or something. This not about just one place this is about most of a maps and system how loot works that have to be changed if it´s gonna be true survival game I am not saying that it haves to be as I wrote but for me personally this is the best idea how to force people to explore map and a have a real fun not just stupid grindfest and runs for best profitable rooms/places. I don´t even know what are you trying to say with first half of your comment like currently was game built about survival ... No it´s not it´s built on loot completely now. I think that in my idea it would be more about survival because your primal goal would be quest/extract and you could find same amount of loot as that camper in the ducking corner on spawn locations now and even have a fun with exploration.

Before hotfix with weapon chests (after wipe patch) there was 90% chance for me to find loaded aksu/akm in weapon crates. Before wipe I was 30+ lvl and never seen VSS. After wipe patch in couple of days I found one in crates. Right now (after crates hotfix) I barely find any weapons there.

And what do you mean about loot spots? When I play any map, I have a route through all sweet spots, honestly walking around whole map. You wanna devs to make a loot bags in random bushes around the map? Explain your point more stricktly.

Dirtyplayer59

no not at all bro, I think you're a pretty smart guy, all kidding aside, I enjoyed your post, and I see you've made some excellent points. that's what the forum is here for, so keep it up, have a good day and hope to see you in tarkov ps Regards lol. 

GERALT-z-RIVIE
19 minutes ago, skyf1re said:

Before hotfix with weapon chests (after wipe patch) there was 90% chance for me to find loaded aksu/akm in weapon crates. Before wipe I was 30+ lvl and never seen VSS. After wipe patch in couple of days I found one in crates. Right now (after crates hotfix) I barely find any weapons there.

And what do you mean about loot spots? When I play any map, I have a route through all sweet spots, honestly walking around whole map. You wanna devs to make a loot bags in random bushes around the map? Explain your point more stricktly.

It was the same I remember shoreline in gas station I found Vss in one of these big creates you just think there is a more % chance just because there is much more chest like these in shoreline for etc. Every second big chest for me is AK 74N or AKMN I did not find Vss from last wipe but it´s rare drop like it was before. 

Good for you that you have got a route through all sweet spots but for etc SHORELINE what´s the point going anywhere else then health spa area if you are looking for PVP or just big loot ? I personally don´t go there only if I have shore/ tunnel spawn and I go on that little island, gas station and light house and if I have enough I extract. But If I have spawn is swamps or closer to concrete wall in general I always go for helt spa center because there is nowhere else to go. Yea you can visit those houses with safes but you need keys for safes and doors so you can visit 1 house only and even then you can´t loot everything so is not efficient and it´s time consuming... but in health spa you can easily be full of loot even if you don´t have any keys and + PVP action. So Devs are currently forcing us to go there ... 

What concerns extra loot and these things I written enough already I am not gonna dissect it even more I did not said loot bags and bushes so if you want to know more about my idea go read it again.

Edited by GERALT-z-RIVIE

Jayskarz

I don't agree, there are a lot of areas where you can find other loot, people just don't explore. even you, if you went out and explore then you will see there a lot more areas to loot, not just those "loot spawns". take the time out to explore if that's what you really want. loot has been decreased, there are chances where you won't find a thing.  I don't know what kind of person complains about "to much loot". 

GERALT-z-RIVIE
2 hours ago, Jayskarz said:

I don't agree, there are a lot of areas where you can find other loot, people just don't explore. even you, if you went out and explore then you will see there a lot more areas to loot, not just those "loot spawns". take the time out to explore if that's what you really want. loot has been decreased, there are chances where you won't find a thing.  I don't know what kind of person complains about "to much loot". 

I thought it´s wrote pretty clearly when I wrote it but more and more people come here and they don´t get the message. It´s not about amount of loot but it´s about how is loot added to a game. If there is a room with 2 weapons lockers which every one of them can spawn DVL + creates + VSS spawn + random poo on a ground I think something is wrong with the game. Don´t get me wrong but did you played shoreline lately ? Because you sound like you did not been playing shoreline or customs for 2 patches. Most of PVP is happening in health spa on shoreline and dorms on customs where is that your exploration ? Why would you even explore you don´t have currently motivation because it gives you nothing it just takes you time and if you got killed on the end by lagging scav you will be just pissed how much time did you sacrifice for nothing.Take your reading glasses or go wash your eyes and read my thread again.  PS: I want to hear where are those areas where you can find ,,other loot´´(WTH that supposed to mean I guess it´s not DVLs, Vss, and other expensive poo or PVP action ) 

GERALT-z-RIVIE
Just now, GenDodo said:

tl:dr

I don´t understand.

GERALT-z-RIVIE
2 hours ago, Jayskarz said:

I think you need to reread your post and proofread because it is hard to understand. WTF do you want? get to the point. you are writing a lot and that is obviously not your forte. you want PVP and loot its fine where it is. are you complaining about loot inside a room? it's never the same when you spawn again. Again...get to the point.  

It is all written in first thread. The main point is here ,,loot spawns are stupid thing to do because there is no one who would explore the map and enjoyed the visuals, graphic,overall atmosphere and the most important EXPLORATION in a game´´ more about that is said in first comment which you didin´t even read I guess and just started write stupid comments. I am not gonna repeat myself thousand times like you are used to in special school/ mental facility everything is written there. PS: you still did not tell me about those areas...

Edited by NoDG
provocation removed

LenzOA

many games have tried this. all have failed because you cant ballance it! there is always "the one best way to make money" period. a gigantic company like blizzard tried to fix this, they had to fix one loot way after the other, and years later there is still one way to get the best loot.

its like you want to drive from point A to point B and check google maps for the fastest route. then you close the one way that is the fastest. now there is another route that is the fastest, close this one and there will be another one. 

a beta is to test the game and ballance gamebreaking exploits/ways to farm, but in the end your problem cant be solved.

GERALT-z-RIVIE
13 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

many games have tried this. all have failed because you cant ballance it! there is always "the one best way to make money" period. a gigantic company like blizzard tried to fix this, they had to fix one loot way after the other, and years later there is still one way to get the best loot.

its like you want to drive from point A to point B and check google maps for the fastest route. then you close the one way that is the fastest. now there is another route that is the fastest, close this one and there will be another one. 

a beta is to test the game and ballance gamebreaking exploits/ways to farm, but in the end your problem cant be solved.

Is there a fastest way how to find weapon in PUBG or Day Z or Miscreated ? No you just hope that you can find some poo and you will be lucky and that´s what I am asking. WTF haves blizzard to with it ? Diablo is and always was and RPG based on farming but EFT is not a farming RPG. They presented it like Hardcore, survival FPS with RPG features only. So what is your point ? Why it could not been achieved ? Like yea an area with 3 creates in 1 room is ducking stupid but that´s just thing that can be balanced in a future. It would not be a problem if you could find stuff in all kinds of places randomly on map but you can´t , there are specific places that has the biggest amount of loot and places like a most of unused area about nobody cares. With my kind of idea there would be nothing like unused areas because with that kind of system you would be forced to explore unknown to find more loot.

LenzOA
7 minutes ago, GERALT-z-RIVIE said:

Is there a fastest way how to find weapon in PUBG or Day Z or Miscreated ? No you just hope that you can find some poo and you will be lucky and that´s what I am asking. WTF haves blizzard to with it ? Diablo is and always was and RPG based on farming but EFT is not a farming RPG. They presented it like Hardcore, survival FPS with RPG features only. So what is your point ? Why it could not been achieved ? Like yea an area with 3 creates in 1 room is ducking stupid but that´s just thing that can be balanced in a future. It would not be a problem if you could find stuff in all kinds of places randomly on map but you can´t , there are specific places that has the biggest amount of loot and places like a most of unused area about nobody cares. With my kind of idea there would be nothing like unused areas because with that kind of system you would be forced to explore unknown to find more loot.

sounds good. make every drop random and splatter it all over the map. no hotspots.

GERALT-z-RIVIE
1 minute ago, LenzOA said:

sounds good. make every drop random and splatter it all over the map. no hotspots.

I am glad you understand.

LenzOA
1 minute ago, GERALT-z-RIVIE said:

I am glad you understand.

but i guess then your loots depdends on luck or how much time you farm. this might result into people camping exitpoints to grabb the gear from the people who just farmed 20 minutes.

to counter that you would need bigger maps with more exitpoints. and welcome to dayz, lol.

i think there is no solution, only different problems.