Strokovich

Give EOD players priority queuing.

Just a simple suggestion, maybe the people who gave you 140$ should get priority matchmaking over some standard edition pleb who just bought the game because of a shroud stream, crazy idea I know...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Strokovich
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 10

you get already more stash place and better guns on edge  edition and also bigger pouch so is normal if you pay more you get more extra 

As much as I would like this as someone who has purchased EOD. It isn't fair to the other players of the game, wait your turn, isn't that what we all learned as kids? lol

22 minutes ago, Strokovich said:

Just a simple suggestion, maybe the people who gave you 140$ should get priority matchmaking over some standard edition pleb who just bought the game because of a shroud stream, crazy idea I know...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes so lets have a game where in order to even get into the game in a reasonable time you need to pay more because that makes sense.

maybe people only have standard edition because they cannot afford it you cannot assume that they are just "plebs that just watch shroud stream" and if you are gonna call them plebs then that makes you a brat or a prick (take your pic)

lastly i wanna know what was your reason for buying eod i bought it so i can get guarantee alpha 

• Like 1

well this just wouldnt work, however without all the early EOD preorders this game wouldnt be where its at now, and when they add the option to increase stash size im wondering what unique stuff is there left? gamma container, yeah but there will likely be new containers anyway that are nearly as big or who knows, maybe bigger in the future.. i wouldnt want to see anything absolutely pay to win, but id like to see that the devs remember EOD preorderers in some way even after they dont really need to.

I am just wondering how many EoD owners think that all their extras will roll over once the game is released.

Also, yeah, that would be a greeeeaaaat way for the game to get positive publicity.

1 minute ago, TheMDN said:

I am just wondering how many EoD owners think that all their extras will roll over once the game is released.

Also, yeah, that would be a greeeeaaaat way for the game to get positive publicity.

That's a good point.  All it guarantees as far as I remember is a season pass. So... we will all be plebs eventually.

I'd be alright with this honestly, even though I don't own EOD the incentive to buy EOD is not there for me at all. Inventory space is sure as hell a nice edition but that's nothing that won't be available once the game gets developed a little more... and the gear you get for spending more money is stuff you will most likely lose as you learn to play.

The whole season pass thing is questionable, this being an indie game on unity I'd honestly prefer to wait and see and pay the extra 10 bucks for a season pass down the road than fork over $99 now to upgrade from the basic pack.

Edited by Metalaggression

This is not the solution to anyones problems.

The server loads seem to be threshold to a certain amount of servers that are available for use at any given moment, seemingly split against the two different time zones.

How about we give a estimated queue time for each zone and time? 

t. currently sitting in a 10+ minute factory queue

Edited by IIIpl4sm4III

I am still raging that I did not get my two MBSS's.  

But honestly, even though I own EoD and I hate the que times, no, we can't do that.  We have to wait our turn just like everyone else.

3 minutes ago, mag_light said:

God the reddit community is going to ruin this like everything else they come in contact with.

Pretty much ya.  Reddit should be burned with fire and the facilitators executed.

• Upvote 2

The only reason I bough EOD is because this is the closest thing I have to STALKER 3.  If you count Clear skies as 1.5 and Call of Pripyat as 2.0... 

I would pay $100 for a new STALKER game by the same studio and publisher.  Until then I'm going to get wrecked and wreck people in EFT.  It's like a mashup between ARMA and STALKER.  It's too good not to support.  Also for the love of god keep this god damn game off of Steam.

• Like 1

no, just no. It should not matter if you have standard, EOD or anything in between. This is not EA you know. The bonus perks that the other editions get is enough.  

• Sad 1