Tatranskymedved

Customs - Dorms V-Ex exit

Tatranskymedved

Hello,

on the map Customs there is one "sort-of" hidden exit called Dorms V-Ex (middle top of the image), I have been looking in a lot of videos and using google, but I was not able to find more details or any player leaving through that exit.

My questions are pretty straight-forward:

• Where is the exit (video/image would be useful for reference) and how can it be used?
  • Are there any limitations? Is it based on spawn or do You need some rubbles to use it/kill some scavs?

image.thumb.png.838308ab815609d7cbe5650d05af266a.png

(img taken from: http://n0life.com/guide/7175/escape-from-tarkov-customs-map-exit-points-keys-and-loot )

Thanks,

TM

Edited by Tatranskymedved

Tatranskymedved

Also it is worth mentioning, that whener You enter as PMC (either start), the Dorms V-Ex are not shown as possible exit, even that You have them shown in the map from the lobby.

JuggernautOfWar

I would also like to know the answer to this. Both PMC spawn locations list Dorms V-Ex as a conditional extract, yet when I approach that gate on the road nothing happens. The Dorms V-Ex extraction point also fails to appear in the upper-right list when double tapping the O key.

How do we use this extraction point? It'd be pretty awesome to find a key or something to extract right next to Dorms, arguably the best loot location on this map.

• Upvote 1

Toxomoron

I also want to know something about it. I cant find any video or stuff about it. The only thing i realy know about is the mark on the map...

JunkieJoe
1 hour ago, angelrock89 said:

Maybe a scav exit?

Yes, a scav exit

NigerianHostle

Paid, car extraction

swats73

If the 4x4 is there and you have enough cash on your PMC you can extract there.

robertacedane

and it have 2 minute 15 second extraction time and if you didnt stay at the extraction site until the timer is out the car will leave you ( the timer wont restart when you leave the area )

smaddeus

Seems like this is still a thing...to me it shows as an extraction point, but nothing happens being near the gate of it. And there is no underground exit as well...
It doesn't even ask for roubles, it just doesn't show any information.

Edited by smaddeus

RCSWE

I just died at Dorms V-Ex (session end - missing in action) because I couldn't figure out how to pay the 3k roubles....

I had more than enough on me - about 12k - the sign comes up to transfer the roubles but I couldn't figure out how to...

Anybody knows how that works, is it supposed to happen automatically, do I have to press a key, or something else entirely?

lucin

didnt play for a long time, but i think u need the cash in one of your pockets and not in the secure container if i remember correctly. but i may be wrong

theMuddyRug

You now need 7k roubles to exit at dorms, also just found out that you need at least 1 minute to extract there or you'll be MIA... Fml