StormyDayz

Perks of Pre-Order?

Are there any perks of buying EOD edition during closed-beta as to buying the game after full release that's other then the full access to future DLCs? e.g bigger stash, unique containers, different starting-gear etc. ( thinking about purchasing EOD )

Edited by StormyDayz

I'd love to do that but, as scummy as it sounds i would not buy EOD just to support the devs. Also would probably go for the prepare for escape edition, if nothing special will be given to the people who pre-ordered EOD edition. Running quite low on cash, and EOD isn't cheap. 

Edited by StormyDayz

I bought the EOD purely out of support to devs and mainly for the trust and hope i had in this project.

Wish we had some of the features from the looting video ( one of first ones ) them looting sounds, animations and the ambient sound in customs. Eargasm. 

+ free dlcs forever down the line (; 

Edited by sYs
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, StormyDayz said:

I'd love to do that but, as scummy as it sounds i would not buy EOD just to support the devs. Also would probably go for the prepare for escape edition, if nothing special will be given to the people who pre-ordered EOD edition. Running quite low on cash, and EOD isn't cheap. 

Thats not scummy, that' s honnest, and some people out there is like :"I bought EOD to support the devs" but they don' t even know the name of the compagny that' s developping it..

• Cold 1

44 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

they don' t even know the name of the compagny that' s developping it..

Battle Star Galactica I think they are called

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Thats not scummy, that' s honnest, and everyone out there is like :"I bought EOD to support the devs" but they don' t even know the name of the fcompagny that' s developping it..

Hmm, well i would certainly buy EOD edition if all current gear perks, trader reps etc are not changed in Open Beta / Full Release, as well as to support the devs. 

if you dont have the spare cash to buy the eod, then dont buy it, but in the end, ur probably end up saving cash since u dont have to pay for any further dlc's.

since u can upgrade the stash in later stage of the games with ingame currency u dont need it for this

same with container, u can get the epsilon container which is 1 slot smaller then gamma.

u can still drive with your edition u have right now and upgrade it later since it seems the eod gonna stay for a longer time aviable

u have to decide for your own. but if youre purely after ingame items u shouldnt upgrade to eid IMO.

• Thanks 1

Just now, StormyDayz said:

Hmm, well i would certainly buy EOD edition if all current gear perks, trader reps etc are not changed in Open Beta / Full Release, as well as to support the devs. 

Yeah I don't think we've had news on post-release bonuses yet mate, I was pushing for EOD owners to get the soundtrack because I'm an audio pervert but I've not received any response from BSG on that. 

As for things we already get like stash size and container size, AFAIK all these things will be obtainable/upgradable through in game means anyway when the hideout comes out (planned for Open Beta I believe...), plus containers are already obtainable through quests (Epsilon for example)

So at the moment, it's literally just looking like an expensive season pass haha. Hopefully we'll get more news closer to release

I bought it to support DEVs butttt the stash size and container helped the decision BUT BUT BUT... I love this game and I bought it hoping 1. They would never be PAY TO WIN!!! 2. I’d get visual things to show I bought an expensive risky investment in the company purely cosmetic things showing I’m a suppressed TR carrying Beast....... Devs PLEASE LET EOD buyers have a HYDRO dipping station in the safe house like I literally just thought of that!!! Go find paint use it on water and change guns colors!!! Please read this I need to know I’m heard here!!!! Devs DEVS!!!

1) skier first mission (hardest mission to do early on without paca) is done for free

2) you'll get lvl 2 on all traders almost immediately

3) Space for meds/mags/ammo and all the other random poo you can't keep with standard edition inventory

everything else is just gravy

5 minutes ago, Almac said:

1) skier first mission (hardest mission to do early on without paca) is done for free

2) you'll get lvl 2 on all traders almost immediately

3) Space for meds/mags/ammo and all the other random poo you can't keep with standard edition inventory

everything else is just gravy

You get the DLC for free.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maki3006 said:

oh yeah thats true lol you're also going to save some money and also the gamma is worth a mention

i have eod and right now the stash size is pretty nice and all that. if you have a package now and want a bigger stash then that is how to get it. otherwise i dont see much of a point other than supporting the devs. 100 extra monies is a lot for a season pass soo

Am 17.1.2018 um 03:45 schrieb Maki3006:

sorry for off topic, but is only 1 dlc planned? i thought its more

On 1/19/2018 at 1:27 AM, StormyDayz said:

Would EOD owners get the huge stash size,  starting gear,  gamma etc even after full release?  or still no news? 

As it is worded in the english purchase page. The are things your for buying the EOD version. NOT for just the beta. 

You should have everything even after full release and I've been told the EOD will not be available after a certain point. 

Other than the gamma, "unique ID", and the DLC pass, everything else should be in-game obtainable eventually. 

I bought EOD after one day playing the game. It was worth it to me. There are too many guns I want to keep and experiment with. Your stash fills up pretty quickly when you collect keys, trade-able loot, etc. The gamma case definitely helps you earn money quicker.

Hopefully the future dlc evens out the price of admission. That would be a great way to give back to the early adopters who "went all in". If not, I really don't care. The game is already more enjoyable for me with the upgrade.