Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Hackers Rampid

Prometheus

Hello all,

I have began playing this game less and less over the past week purely due to hackers... They are very much here and making the game completely unplayable. I joined in a Shorline with a bag, vest and sks, looted up was on my way out, checked rock passage and it was closed so I got into a pretty fun gun fight with a couple scavs and a player that was also near the river, picked up fort armor from a scav and had a mp5, and an sv-98 on me which I looted. On my way to the tunnel randomly I get start taking damage but not hearing one shot, just my player screaming, a second later I died, I had full hp, plus fort armor that had nearly 100% of its armor still in tact. This has happened to me probably 4/10 times Iv'e joined Shorline in the past hour... 

Completely unplayable, I love this game and have been playing for a while now, I have not posted anything on the forums before, but this is just complete bullshit...

TalRasha

Where is the Question btw :) ?

I am sorry about your bad experience. It could also be a bug, something wrong with synchronization maybe. I heard similar stories from other people too.

But also heard other cheating issues, like bullets from above, and super fast flying guys around the map. I hope devs are going to brawl hard with cheaters, but its a long fight and you cannot win completely, see other games like CSGO or PUBG. More popular the game becomes, the more people will try to cheat. Especially in a game with economy, where you can potentialy sell some of the loot for real money outside of the game.

Thats why I would raise standard edition price (and remove rest of "p2w" versions), so you will think twice risking ban on 60 Eur game.

Steventot

This has happened to me several times. Mostly it is desync but I suspect some people are using hacks too.

Not sure in your case what was it.

Until new update we saddly have no fix.

symbiote

Your description is strange. Firstly note this is not release game, and it is in open beta. IT IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

Maybe guy had suppressor and hit you from some distance? Maybe he sneak up on you and knifed/axed you?

100% hp means nothing, can kill you in one shot to the head or with pump to the legs. put an axe to your skull.

You're exaggerating that game is COMPLETE unplayable. 

reemr
10 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Hello all,

I have began playing this game less and less over the past week purely due to hackers... They are very much here and making the game completely unplayable. I joined in a Shorline with a bag, vest and sks, looted up was on my way out, checked rock passage and it was closed so I got into a pretty fun gun fight with a couple scavs and a player that was also near the river, picked up fort armor from a scav and had a mp5, and an sv-98 on me which I looted. On my way to the tunnel randomly I get start taking damage but not hearing one shot, just my player screaming, a second later I died, I had full hp, plus fort armor that had nearly 100% of its armor still in tact. This has happened to me probably 4/10 times Iv'e joined Shorline in the past hour... 

Completely unplayable, I love this game and have been playing for a while now, I have not posted anything on the forums before, but this is just complete bullshit...

There are videos of other people getting the same thing. It always seems to happen on Shorelines. My guess is that it's desynced scavs killing people. I suggest you make a bug report.

JAGUAR1950

This is most likely to be desync unfortunately there is not a lot you can do about it; the developers have been STRESS testing the servers globally since December 2017 and into early January 2018.

They have already stated they are ADDING more servers to try and elevate the desync problems. Hopefully the next major patch will include some more optimization to the game and reduce the problem.

IF it was a player HACKING then the in-game anti-cheat system will kick in with a BAN, cheating players are being banned on a daily / weekly basis.    

5a5ddd05be037_EFTCLOSEDBETA.thumb.JPG.3dc3270c3ffee4a632d0b4a3aa9bf12e.JPG

Edited by JAGUAR1950
  • Like 1

Leitbild
vor 10 Minuten schrieb JAGUAR1950:

This is most likely to be desync unfortunately there is not a lot you can do about it; the developers have been STRESS testing the servers globally since December 2017 and into early January 2018.

They have already stated they are ADDING more servers to try and elevate the desync problems. Hopefully the next major patch will include some more optimization to the game and reduce the problem.

IF it was a player HACKING then the in-game anti-cheat system will kick in with a BAN, cheating players are being banned on a daily / weekly basis.    

5a5ddd05be037_EFTCLOSEDBETA.thumb.JPG.3dc3270c3ffee4a632d0b4a3aa9bf12e.JPG

That sums it up, quite Well. Thanks @JAGUAR1950

#Locked