Gatman55

Stripped down gun parts

Gatman55

It would be nice to see weapon crates spawn stripped guns rather than full guns and ammo. 

I know you can find upper receivers etc. But it would also be nice to find the lower receiver in crates rather than having to buy/trade for a generic m4 off the trader to modify it. When I first found the LVOA upper receiver I was looking forward to build from scratch, but after seeing that I couldn't buy the stripped down lower.", it was a bit of a bummer.

Is this something that may eventually happen?

DrakeVanders
3 hours ago, Gatman55 said:

It would be nice to see weapon crates spawn stripped guns rather than full guns and ammo. 

I know you can find upper receivers etc. But it would also be nice to find the lower receiver in crates rather than having to buy/trade for a generic m4 off the trader to modify it. When I first found the LVOA upper receiver I was looking forward to build from scratch, but after seeing that I couldn't buy the stripped down lower.", it was a bit of a bummer.

Is this something that may eventually happen?

When shoreline works, it can be very easy to run into the health resort loot a box and get a fully loaded AKM, AK-74 or AKS-74U and with the abundance of loot there finding ammunition isn't too much of a problem either.

This I believe is a problem as someone can just run in with virtually no gear, grab a gun and either flee of fight. The chance of finding a full size weapon in this crates thats in a working condition should be very low or at the very least in a condition that it will fire but will be ungodly to control.

Such as finding a 74U with no stock, flashhider and dust cover etc.

zachgibson22

I agree, Especially on shoreline. It would be awesome to be able to actually build a full gun without buying anything. I don't think I've ever found just a barrel or just a lower receiver.