Sign in to follow this  
ivan_sai

DAY\NIGHT selection F-ed UP!

Folks, a number of times now i have selected a map with a night time option only to be spawned in BROAD DAYLIGHT in a jam packed server with fully geared people taking me out in 0.2 seconds upon spawning. I dont mind the players as much as i do the choice of time which is not what i picked. It hasn't happened once, quite a few times actually which means loss of all the items because of an oops in the system. Please address this issue , it's extremely frustrating.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ivan_sai said:

Folks, a number of times now i have selected a map with a night time option only to be spawned in BROAD DAYLIGHT in a jam packed server with fully geared people taking me out in 0.2 seconds upon spawning. I dont mind the players as much as i do the choice of time which is not what i picked. It hasn't happened once, quite a few times actually which means loss of all the items because of an oops in the system. Please address this issue , it's extremely frustrating.

Yhea! I understand, what you mean, in fact if you play with some friends and they enter after(or before) you they had different times. It's like the clock on the map is desynchronised from the server. The only way to work around this is to restart the game each 3 or 4 raids to keep the clock synchronised whit the server one.

Edited by SigMaGiiK

19 hours ago, ivan_sai said:

You will need to exit the game.  Exit the Launcher.  Restart the Launcher.  Restart the game.  Game clock will not be correct.  The longer your client is running the more difference you will see.

I start playing early Saturday morning.  A friend joins me around lunch.  I tell him 08:00 Customs.  He gets to customs and his says 10:00.  Later that evening a friend gets on.  I tell him 07:00 Shoreline, friend that joined at lunch says 10:00.  New friend says 14:00.  Something along those lines.  If me and friend that joined at lunch restart we now have 14:00.  Not sure if it is just the game or the launcher you need to reset, but I reset both.