Sign in to follow this  
sgtsoviet

Package Upgrading

Hi

Just a question on upgrading packages if i upgrade my standard package to say the $50 one can i then later upgrade it to the $95 one? or is it a case of i can only upgrade from the standard game once?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, sgtsoviet said:

sweet if i upgrade to the $50 one do i still need to pay the full $95 to upgrade to the other?

No, that would be a ripoff, lol. You pay the difference. 

Edited by Maki3006

8 minutes ago, sgtsoviet said:

huh i have standard says i need to pay $95

Oh, EoD is $140, I thought it was $100. But you still pay the difference. I have PfE and to upgrade to EoD it's $40.

Edited by Maki3006

Be aware that upgrading the version you have will require a reset, and therefore wipe everything you currently have, so if you upgrade 2 times you will have do this twice. Probably better to save for the EoD version if you intend to buy in the long run. Best to upgrade when a full wipe happens anyways. 

really hesitate to upgrade as well...love the gaem so far great potential!

my only wonder is about what do you REALLY gain with that 95$ extra. sure, bigger secure container and more inventory stash is GREAT....but dev already claimed you will be able to get same stash/case than EOD player with standar edition over time with quest and stuff....real question is how much of a chore will it actually be?

same with future DLC included...actually how much dlc do we speak about? how they will cost?

guess it is kind of a gamble right now. like the game...but lack of info make me hesitant.

50 minutes ago, sgtsoviet said:

hm ok yea my stash is full at the moment would suck to lose that stuff

Pretty sure in couple of days there's gonna be 0.6.0 patch released, which means wipe(that's what people told me, new patch usually means wipe). So you can upgrade after patch is out since you're gonna start anyway from the scratch.

Nvm seems like there won't be wipe in 0.6.x patch.

Edited by RastahMan

Keep in mind that every time you do upgrade that you will have to pay the transaction fee, which isn't that cheap either, I believe for me it was around 15euro's. So if you upgrade 2 times that would add up to 30 which is quite a big deal imo.