Sign in to follow this  
IzSumTingWong

Group/Player indication.

IzSumTingWong

Hey all. I tried searching for this topic, but seriously couldn't find anything.

Escape from Tarkov is a first person survival shooter. (Great game :) )

One thing.. Focusing on group play is good & all. But not when you can't identify every tom, dick & harry from an enemy player or scavs.

I can't see the logic in gearing up, killing ai or players to have your team mate pop rounds into your head because you look the same as ai :)

Please, Can we seriously do something about this.

Introducing friends to the game, trying to help them & give them gear to find myself popped by one of my team mates because they can't tell the difference between an enemy (kiver, avs & a bear) Trust me, it sucks. :)

Thanks heaps.

I know i'm not the only person with this problem.

Katsaridas

That way tho some big tryhardness of the game will be removed. I like tryhardness :D

IzSumTingWong

I like the realism & all. I love the communication. But when discord doesn't respond to you saying "it's me on your right" Then you get shot. It sucks :)

Sparti

There will be some sort of coloured armbands or stuff like that for the purpose of visual identification in the future.

However nothing like additions to the ui or team markers on the hud as that would work against the realism aspect of the game.

This topic has been brought up several times now. Please use the search function.

Chamil

I disagree, this should be the way it is. A pure combat situation irl is no different and communication is key. Who says your enemy didn't kill yer bud and take his clothing? 

• Like 1

IzSumTingWong

Well i used the so called search function. I'm not a forum warrior. It's clunky jumping, aim-botting ai, spawn camping players & minimal loot from get go. But i can look passed that, beta or not. I like the game. What i don't like is team killing. On accident. Ps... it says who kills you,....