qwertyuio583

[REDACTED] cheater

qwertyuio583

A player by the name [REDACTED] was cheating a few minutes ago in customs. I was on the second floor of one of the buildings in custom, he was running around outside screaming and also around the first floor. He kept throwing granades inside of the building I was in from outside, he landed every one inside of the rooms I was hiding in through the window even though I was proning and making 0 noise, there was no way he could had seen me/heard me. He kept screaming commands at me from the left side of the building and when I moved to the right side of the building he then started to scream around there. Afterwards, when I was going to make a run for it, I got 3 bleed effects and all of my limbs were hurt, no sounds were heard. Then I looked at the stairs and saw him coming up, I ran into a room but again, he shot me (no noises were made by his gun (silenced shots make sounds too btw)) and kill me through like 10 walls (several rooms in between me and him)

I was wearing a grade 2 armor, a Kiver helmet, an ak74n, a scavenger backpack and lost all of it to a cheater :/

Maki_Nishikino

No naming and shaming allowed, there is an anti-cheat system in place.

qwertyuio583
Just now, Maki3006 said:

No naming and shaming allowed, there is an anti-cheat system in place.

There is no bigger shame in this game than cheating, defending cheats imho is preety shameful too :/

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, qwertyuio583 said:

There is no bigger shame in this game than cheating, defending cheats imho is preety shameful too :/

Not my point, for all we know you can be making up a bunch of nonsense that is not true. You don't even have a video to back up your claim. There are a lot of bugs that make players look like they are cheating.

Edited by Maki3006

NCrawler800

If he/she was a cheater it will get the ban hammer by the anti-cheat system like the rest of all the players using cheats so play your game and let the hammer deal with that

qwertyuio583
Just now, Maki3006 said:

Not my point, for all we know you can be making up a bunch of nonsense that is not true.

I stated the things that happened to me when I met that player, if they are not true then so be it, if they are true then its a proper way to vent the fact that Ive just lost all of my equipment to a terrible person that was cheating in an already hard game. Lets see if my report helps this anti-cheat system operate faster because I know im not lying.

Lewisuk

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.

• Upvote 3