Hellinabarrel

Wallet drops in Factory

Hellinabarrel

There was a sad end to this run however i thought i'd share the video because the items that i search for eg. the wallet in this case end up dropping in unlikely places. (i'd been farming customs marked room)

Edited by Hellinabarrel

JJamie

that is an unfortunate ending. but ya my buddy found a wallet on a scav on shoreline that a pmc killed while trying to exit. insane he didn't check his pockets. it was his 2nd day playing the game too.

funny thing is, he found it no later than 10 seconds after i told him that i found a marked key and that now i'll be doing farming runs to the marked room to try to find a wallet!!  i was so livid.

then i found a wallet on a scav in shoreline a couple days later. in his dufflebag.

gotta check those backpacks and pockets boys!!

Traznex

Two things. 

One why wouldn't wallets spawn in scavs pockets. That's where I've all mine. With possible one in a scav backpack.

second if you start taking random damage from invisible scav pound your heal hot key and run and you'll be fine. In factory I'd just extract at that point. Other maps I'd just avoid the invisible scav.

JJamie

he was spamming his heal - and he couldn't run because his leg was blacked out. hindsight is 20/20 as well - its easy to criticize when you're watching it as a video, its another thing when its happening to you and you're starting to panic because you have no idea what the hell is happening.

Jaydawg699
7 hours ago, JJamie said:

that is an unfortunate ending. but ya my buddy found a wallet on a scav on shoreline that a pmc killed while trying to exit. insane he didn't check his pockets. it was his 2nd day playing the game too.

funny thing is, he found it no later than 10 seconds after i told him that i found a marked key and that now i'll be doing farming runs to the marked room to try to find a wallet!!  i was so livid.

then i found a wallet on a scav in shoreline a couple days later. in his dufflebag.

gotta check those backpacks and pockets boys!!

got myself a doc case in the marked room last night. solid find 

Xenome-111

Already got way too many wallets but it's still not cutting it can anyone tell me where to find doc case. 

Eragon284th
45 minutes ago, Xenome-111 said:

Already got way too many wallets but it's still not cutting it can anyone tell me where to find doc case. 

They spawn in the marked room, as well as rarely in the old gas station extract on customs, under the table. You also get one from one of the punisher quests through prapor, as a reward 

bbcokeley

Been looking for a wallet since patch dropped, found 5 (2 on one scav) in customs from the 4 scavs at old gas station.....IMPOSSIBRUU!!!!

Hellinabarrel

lol that is impossibruuuuu... nice work though