PlastoredPastor

no play button on launcher

PlastoredPastor

I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now with no issue, but when i opened the launcher today the whole area where you press play just wasn't there. has anyone had this issue, or know of a fix?

Mr_Sheep

Restart computer, Run EFT.exe file as admin

yodelhim

i tryed this but it still has not fix it

Swagy

Ya this happened to me out of nowhere today as well. When I launch through the .exe the game is running sketchy af. I cant check messages, traders are sporadically working, and cant launch into games. I also deleted everything and did a fresh install and im still having the same problem. 

PlastoredPastor

How do i go about turning off the MSI afterburner, sorry fairly new to pc gaming

JallerLegend

So my Play button and everything else in the bottom right of the launcher is completely gone. Running it as admin and reinstalling hasn't worked. When I also click the settings tab, there are no settings. I'm out options here.

thatkidghost

did anyone ever find a fix to this ? sometimes play button isnt there and sometimes when it is i cant click it. on the rare occasion i can get into game everything seems as if its lagging tried everything over the rainbow to fix it and nothing has worked 

wildmanimal

Happening to me now too. Game is unplayable as im getting killed while my friend in discord is playing real time about 5 seconds or so ahead of how my game is running. Same thing with traders and such. Anyone find any kind of solution?

thesxw

if u have faster drive you can load into game faster so if there is like 15 ppl in interchange so if 5 of them have insanely fast SSD than they will load first and could walk around like 30-40 seconds b4 others spawns (HDD players)

i experienced this because im using PCIe SSD so it have like ~700MB read/write speed where regulat HDD have ~50 - ~80MB

(*) i found not spawned player on interchange kills him loot and his friend respawn on my back ... and kills me offguard

about no launch button try to check if ur internet isnt broken or if router not blocking access as i know launcher uses default ports 80 / 443

Edited by thesxw

KingsDontWait

My tutorial to get around the issue

uWANTEDu
On 9/8/2018 at 10:39 AM, KingsDontWait said:

My tutorial to get around the issue

yeah its gone i dont know what to do

i just get this error and the same issue
"Cannot process request because the process (11796) has exited."