Apollo

Apollo86

Hey Guys!

I am new, just joined. I have went through on some of the questions and did not find the information i needed so i hope its ok for me to ask this.

I am about to buy a pre order but something caught my eye, down on the bottom its say's that in order for me to launch the game I have to be located geographically where i originally got the game. Now, I am due to leave for a different country, does that mean when i will be located in a different country i would not be able to run the game ??

" WARNING! Purchases are locked to a specific geographic region you are in. The game can only be launched if your current region is the same where the purchase was made"

Did i understand it correctly ? 

Apollo 

LOL... are you for real !? why would they ever do such a thing ? this is quite weird ... wow i am glad i read the small letters.... i was ready to drop 140$ just now hahaha

5 минут назад, Apollo86 сказал:

LOL... are you for real !? why would they ever do such a thing ? this is quite weird ... wow i am glad i read the small letters.... i was ready to drop 140$ just now hahaha

Its a big fail. Сome back quickly. We will wait you...

ithompsoni

Go to wherever it is that you are moving to, go into a local library or something, or if you know people from there, get them to purchase it for you and download it when you get there.

bish bash bosh, job done.