Allowed software

ThcMonkee

Greetings peoples,

I looked through the forum and I couldn't find anything like a list of programs that are allowed to run in the background. Sorry if I missed it somewhere. I was specifically interested in KeyRemapper, so I can put scope changing on a single keyboard button and Gamma Panel, because my computer is positioned in front of a window which means I can play night time raids only during actual night time. A list of allowed programs can't, of course, cover all of them but it will give a general idea about what the developers what and do not want and seeing how there is this whole "all bans are final" thing going on, I think it's fair to make every reasonable step in insuring no one gets a ban who doesn't deserve one.

Great game,

Monkee out.

ShowMeDeWai

As they have said there will be no official list in either direction.  KeyRemapper will be allowed as long as it is not POSSIBLE to use it to cheat.  Gamma Panel should be fine as well since Re-Shade is ok.  

If you have the ability to cheat somehow with a program, be it just reading memory, reading packets, injections, stuff like that, that will get you banned.  If it just makes your colors look like you are in a black and white movie or an acid trip of Technicolor they are fine.  If it reads the memory and highlights all the PMC's in bright pink...  One way ticket out of here.

I know the answer is still ambiguous, but so are the official answers from the BSG crew and moderators.

• 1 year later...
Tr4wnet
13 minutes ago, JoyceOakes said:

If you end up with the similar BSOD, you need to click on the power button. And try booting your device again.
Now choose Toshiba cooling system error Repair your computer after pressing the F8 key.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:21 AM, ArianaDamon said:

If you have the ability to cheat somehow with a program, be it just reading memory, reading packets, injections, stuff like that, that will get you banned.  If it just makes your colors look like you are in a black and white movie or an acid trip of Technicolor they are fine. toshiba satellite drivers  If it reads the memory and highlights all the PMC's in bright pink...  One way ticket out of here.

Bots in eft forum. Now ive seen it all.

• Upvote 2