Sign in to follow this  
Xenome-111

What is the reason for this patch???

Xenome-111

1.Can confirm sound r still bugged as he'll maybe worse that what was before still headsets in Ops core helmet doesn't work properly. 

2.Fps is a lot worse now with more stutters than ever. 

3.Clarify this matchmaking bs and region locking first. Which servers I'm joining in and getting 300+ ping. (from asia). 

Lastly the patch notes suggest optimization has been done.  I can confirm it's more worse then what is this purpose of this patch.???

• Upvote 3

izx

I have the same problem with 3 

Every time I try to play it's giving me a ping of 300+ too.

I don't know why my region is locked in Asia or AU or any other country that isn't even close to me. so I feel the pain. hope they will fix it any time soon.

Edited by Pucapable

Garack

FPS are worse and mor desync now even on smaller maps. nice work>:(

Eragon284th

If you read the patch notes you'd know what the patch was for. And you claim they didn't fix the ops core headphones but the 12 runs I did with them last night say otherwise 

Xenome-111
4 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

If you read the patch notes you'd know what the patch was for. And you claim they didn't fix the ops core headphones but the 12 runs I did with them last night say otherwise 

It isn't fixed  it bugs out in middle of raid still haven't found what triggers it. 

Swoopflye

I actually find this patch pretty good. Some areas in certain maps are smoother in terms of performance which is cool but still low FPS overall. A few mores freezes but not a big deal.

Now that we get a ping indicator, I know that my ping stays at a constant 120 mark.  Which probably means the server is far from me comparing to other games I play since I get half of this ping.

Everything else is great. Devs listen to the community and correct aspects that the community wanted to see reworked. Example: Reduced accuracy of AI grenade throws, Server performance optimization, Minor optimization of locations, Server errors potentially leading to disconnects and desync, Bug fixes that affect performance, Now, killing members of your own group during group raid won't affect the progress of quests with kills goal, Added high ping notification (upper right corner). It will be displayed if the ping exceeds 100.

Edited by Kegeloco
Clearance

Xenome-111
2 minutes ago, Kegeloco said:

I actually find this patch pretty good. Some areas in certain maps are smoother in terms of performance which is cool but still low FPS overall. A few mores freezes but not a big deal.

Now that we get a ping indicator, I know that my ping stays at a constant 120 mark.  Which probably means the server is far from me comparing to other games I play since I get half of this ping.

Everything else is great. Devs listen to the community and correct aspects that the community wanted to see reworked. Example: Reduced accuracy of AI grenade throws, Server performance optimization, Minor optimization of locations, Server errors potentially leading to disconnects and desync, Bug fixes that affect performance, Now, killing members of your own group during group raid won't affect the progress of quests with kills goal, Added high ping notification (upper right corner). It will be displayed if the ping exceeds 100.

Atleast one of the positive things is that they added ping indicator Atleast that gives an insight how matchmaking works which is not good. 

TheMDN

For the most part it has been good, however full on desynch seems to have been replaced with a 2-3 second difference between myself and other players. I said it once, I will say it again, this game is not going to be open beta ready for some time and a 2018 full release is a pipe dream if they want to release it in an even remotely finished manner.. Also seeing some of these posts it makes me wonder if they still haven't added South American servers, Australian/southeast Asian servers, or even added enough to truly matter

Batz

The new features are awesome but my overall FPS lowered and desync is ever worse now .. 3 disconnect in a row on custom last night. could not loot anything and lost all my gear again.

Next patch should only focus on the netcode imo.

Slice-NL
11 hours ago, Batz said:

The new features are awesome but my overall FPS lowered and desync is ever worse now .. 3 disconnect in a row on custom last night. could not loot anything and lost all my gear again.

Next patch should only focus on the netcode imo.

What new features?

5w1n3

Patch all good as far as I can say... Encountered a bit of desync on shoreline when doing quests, but other than that seems a solid patch

Qaleegoola

"Fps is a lot worse now with more stutters than ever. " + !!!

Edited by Qaleegoola

AlJabberwock

Last night it was running pretty good under 861... but Shoreline was slightly worse.  Today was worse and the 869 update appears to have made the desync and disconnect issue far worse, at least on Shoreline it is fairly unplayable for a number of us who are in the Western US.

gNecrOz

Yes you may be getting worse Ping and the D-Sync is a pretty solid issue, but this is just how the process goes. I too even become frustrated with it. However, just a kind and concise topic is more encouraging and helpful. Be angry is an understandable emotion in certain cases, but not in a game that is in the Beta state that is under heavy and constant revision. It is just trail and error and practice, it will all get sorted and some bugs may persist but that is just how the tide flows when you are patching in code after code. 

<3 

NightRadz

your forgetting the fact, that the game is in development. you cant treat the game as a full release, just because you payed for the game early doesnt mean your getting the bells and whistles. ITS IN DEV! ofc its gonna be buggy and have issues. what game doesnt when its in beta? they will fix it. they're probably testing things and seeing how the game handles if they add this to the game or that. theres no need for your complaints when its forgetting the fact its still in development and far from full release. Even then they will probably still update the game after release, like optimisation fixes but the main thing they should focus on is fixing bugs. once they do that optimisation is the next step. when those 2 are done this game will be very smooth and enjoyable

SteadyDriftin

Well I can say I cant get offline to work now :P generally like to dink around since im new and play with some of the guns, and get use to the new maps n stuff. Could last patch, now it just gets stuck and never launchs

subroutine

this patch??? <---- what version ?