Sign in to follow this  
gNecrOz

NA Sherpa EST

gNecrOz

Greetings New Escapee's,

I am Necro, or in the game gNecrOz, and I am I guess what you could call a Sherpa. I have been helping people on several Twitch Channels Ninja_With_No_L, xNovacx, WJ101, etc try to get used to the game. I am averagely knowledgeable with the game and mechanics and the maps and have a good knowledge of the Tasks and locations of items and drops and keys. I am not here to try and plug my stream but that is the best place to find me and if you are not scared of being part of it all you have to do is stop in and ask for help. 

I am here to try and help anyone who is new to the game and wants to learn a map, or do a task, or learn some mechanics. I am on around 3pm EST to about 12am EST. I am obviously and natively English speaking player. I also am a profuse user of Discord. If you leave a Reply here or a Message or a Post on my Profile wall. I will get back to you as soon as I can and I can work on setting up some time for us to try to work on or do whatever you are looking to accomplish. Be it map Exploring, Tasks, Gear finding, etc.

Hope I can help you anyone seeking it as much as I can,

Necro

Days

• Monday - Friday

Hours

• 3PM EST - 12PM EST

GTB79

Are you an actual offical Sherpa? If you are then how does one go about becoming one I can't find info anywhere and the question is always unanswered 

gNecrOz
7 hours ago, GTB79 said:

Are you an actual offical Sherpa? If you are then how does one go about becoming one I can't find info anywhere and the question is always unanswered 

No haha not an official Sherpa, they still have yet to impalement it yet. The only place where I have seen 'Official' sherpa's, emphasis on the quotes there, is in Klean's Discord.

Sign in to follow this  

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2