-Zak-

Fence and insane reaction speed?

-Zak-

Can someone give me the low-down on Fence? I completely mis-understand this trader/part of the game and I can't seem to buy anything from him no matter how quick I am on clicking the item I want.

Is he some type of multi-trader and is it worth gaining reputation with him?

also what's the future going to be with him?

thanks guys, please share you knowledge.

Kobenhavn

People are pretty clearly using AHK scripts for certain items.  Other items are just very popular and a lot of people are looking for the same item.

I wish BSG would check logs.  If someone buys something the first 0.1 second a few times they are just fast and accurate.  But people buying up marked keys with scripts and buying up all AP ammo on other traders every time during the first 0.1 second is bannable plain and simple.  There are guys on the trading forum selling a bunch of marked keys for 600-1K thousand roubles.  No one is that fast or lucky.  Not that many anyway.

• Like 1

ShowMeDeWai

Q. Can someone give me the low-down on Fence?

Most of what is sold to fence (for the lowest amount in the game) he sells back to the community at the highest rates.

Q.  I completely mis-understand this trader/part of the game and I can't seem to buy anything from him no matter how quick I am on clicking the item I want.

You cannot buy anything from him because there are people using hacks, auto-buy bots and simpler things like AHK to buy things.  You will get lucky sometimes when there are multiples of the same item up at the same time.  Now, the fan boi's are going to come along and say, "OMG there are no hacks to buy, there are just literaly thousands and thousands of people clicking refresh at the exact same moment you are and they are all looking at exactly the same spot on the scrolling list you are, and they are all looking to buy exactly the same item you are.  It's just luck!"  That is complete and utter bull.  There are NOT thousands of people sitting there staring at the Fence waiting to buy exactly the same item you are.  If there is then Battle State needs to rethink their game if more people are playing the mini game of "Buy stuff from vendors" than actually playing the game.

Q.  Is he some type of multi-trader and is it worth gaining reputation with him?

You cannot gain reputation with him.  (At this time)  The dev's really should fix that.  But I guess right now the "information" given to us through the UI need not be accurate.

Q.  also what's the future going to be with him?

Not really sure to be honest.  He could just be there as a temporary place holder until the Markets come back.  Not sure.  

Tyraell

Same issue is with the BP bullets, they should either nerf or make them buyable.

-Zak-
1 hour ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Q. Can someone give me the low-down on Fence?

Most of what is sold to fence (for the lowest amount in the game) he sells back to the community at the highest rates.

Q.  I completely mis-understand this trader/part of the game and I can't seem to buy anything from him no matter how quick I am on clicking the item I want.

You cannot buy anything from him because there are people using hacks, auto-buy bots and simpler things like AHK to buy things.  You will get lucky sometimes when there are multiples of the same item up at the same time.  Now, the fan boi's are going to come along and say, "OMG there are no hacks to buy, there are just literaly thousands and thousands of people clicking refresh at the exact same moment you are and they are all looking at exactly the same spot on the scrolling list you are, and they are all looking to buy exactly the same item you are.  It's just luck!"  That is complete and utter bull.  There are NOT thousands of people sitting there staring at the Fence waiting to buy exactly the same item you are.  If there is then Battle State needs to rethink their game if more people are playing the mini game of "Buy stuff from vendors" than actually playing the game.

Q.  Is he some type of multi-trader and is it worth gaining reputation with him?

You cannot gain reputation with him.  (At this time)  The dev's really should fix that.  But I guess right now the "information" given to us through the UI need not be accurate.

Q.  also what's the future going to be with him?

Not really sure to be honest.  He could just be there as a temporary place holder until the Markets come back.  Not sure.  

Thank you so much for replying you cleared up a lot for me 

Zybane

I don't even bother with Fence, as people are obviously using cheat means to insta buy everything up. And this whole top of the hour refresh thing is terrible game design. 

qS_Sachiel
2 hours ago, Zybane said:

I don't even bother with Fence, as people are obviously using cheat means to insta buy everything up. And this whole top of the hour refresh thing is terrible game design. 

? While stockpiles restock for traders, as do their wallet balances on the hour, every hour - fence can be refreshed by either: Buying something successfully, buying something unsuccessfully and being told it's sold out, pressing BACK > reload Fence & wait for refresh.

Bulletproof08

You can just even click the little refresh button right beside his name "Fence" while ur browsing in his items - it got like a 5 sec cooldown

qS_Sachiel

HA!

would upvote but i'm out. I must be blind -_-