stiletto_c

Backend empty response. Status: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

stiletto_c

This has been an ongoing problem since the day I purchased EFT for the Beta. I cannot proceed past the login screen, regardless of correct username/ password.

Since patch 0.6.861, I can proceed past the language selection screen, to which I arrive at a screen telling me to get a "Reserved Nickname" followed by another screen displaying "Backend empty response. Status: HTTP/1.1 200 OK".

These two screens are then followed by the login screen, at which clicking the Accept button does not work, only displaying "already logged" in red text under the password space.

I have yet to receive an answer or even proper help for this problem from developers/ support. Please help me solve this error. The game will not allow me to screen capture the game itself, only the the desktop outside of the program, and no error log can be found. 

Edited by stiletto_c

7Deer

I am having the same issue, sadly it didnt start to happen for me until I upgraded. I came here hoping to find answers.

JoroP2BR0

and now with patach 0.8 same problem. thanks for the new patch....

Christmastree

Yeah im getting a different error, it'll log me in and then says loading profile data and then says "Backend error: could not unzip the following backend response" followed by a bunch of characters that have question marks in boxes. someone please help just happened with the new 0.8

IIxEULOGYxII
4 minutes ago, Christmastree said:

Yeah im getting a different error, it'll log me in and then says loading profile data and then says "Backend error: could not unzip the following backend response" followed by a bunch of characters that have question marks in boxes. someone please help just happened with the new 0.8

I am getting the same error

Christmastree
23 hours ago, IIxEULOGYxII said:

I am getting the same error

Ive reinstalled 4 times and no difference, gotta wait for next patch i guess yay!

IIxEULOGYxII
11 minutes ago, Christmastree said:

Ive reinstalled 4 times and no difference, gotta wait for next patch i guess yay!

I reinstalled twice and no change either, lucky us!

• Upvote 1

visionimplode

I as well am having this issue..   reset my profile, reinstalled 4 times and nothing..  put in a ticket and no response yet which is to be expected on patch day, they have more important things going on.

AdiX

same error here 

Edited by AdiX

Nyctorhoes

I am also reveiving the backend error 1000. It says it after I try to load my profile after launching the game. Havent tried reseting my account and reinstalling the game, since it doesent seem to work.

kilux

Same problem here after playing a couple of hours (Level 7 or something)

tilladaduck
15 hours ago, Christmastree said:

same here

error 1.jpg

Edited by tilladaduck

MajesticSkyFish

ive been having the same issue but i have a longer error code 

backend error.jpg

Edited by MajesticSkyFish
adding picture for the error

sweetpcgamer128
On 4/19/2018 at 11:02 PM, Christmastree said:

Same error for me at game luanch, was working great last night now this morning its broke

15244100770011901003120.jpg

Christmastree
On 4/22/2018 at 9:15 AM, Sweetpcgamer83 said:

Same error for me at game luanch, was working great last night now this morning its broke

15244100770011901003120.jpg

send a support ticket in, the fixed mine not sure how they did i didnt change anything..