Sign in to follow this  
Prysmarine

Woods ZB-014 Extraction

Prysmarine

Does anyone know if the ZB-014 Extraction was changed for Woods? Had the key and opened the door and it was listed as one of my extraction points but wasn't letting me extract from it. 

Panda818
15 minutes ago, Prysmarine said:

Does anyone know if the ZB-014 Extraction was changed for Woods? Had the key and opened the door and it was listed as one of my extraction points but wasn't letting me extract from it. 

Was there green smoke flares outside the bunker.? Some extracts are time sensitive and are open for a set period I rhink. Same with smugglers boat on customs

Prysmarine
29 minutes ago, Panda818 said:

Was there green smoke flares outside the bunker.? Some extracts are time sensitive and are open for a set period I rhink. Same with smugglers boat on customs

There wasn't which is what I thought might be the case but I was in there for around 10 minutes before heading to it. I've seen the flares at all points during raids so is it just random when it opens then?

Panda818
2 hours ago, Prysmarine said:

Was there green smoke flares outside the bunker. Some extracts are time sensitive and are open for 

Panda818

I'm not 100% sure.  For the woods. I'e been doing customs. But from vids I've seen. They are time sensitive. So maybe try checking them later in game if you survive longer. Btw when you tried them were the flares popping the smoke?

ExeIworkz

I beliebt they are about 10-15 minutes open, at the start or at the end. That's my experience... But if there is no green smoke, you can't extract (CCP Temp or Bunker in Customs it's the light BTW.) 

Reach_McReach
On 1/21/2018 at 10:24 PM, ExeIworkz said:

I beliebt they are about 10-15 minutes open, at the start or at the end. That's my experience... But if there is no green smoke, you can't extract (CCP Temp or Bunker in Customs it's the light BTW.) 

I couldn't extract but the flare WAS up

ExeIworkz

You did spawn on the left side and opened the gate with your key? I had never problems like this... But I heard others had 

ReSync013

Im laying in a bush outside of it right now, green flare on the stairs, green flare inside the cage room with the weapon crate, I opened the door with my key and it's in my extraction options, it won't let me extract...