I need some help

Multinefo

I have a I7 3770 and xfx radeon r9 280x and 16gb ram. I need to upgrade my computer. I need a new motherboard. So its either motherboard and GPU or motherboard and CPU. Just need help to find out what i should priority. Thx in advance :)
I want to run customs and shoreline more ''smooth'' than i do now. Its all choppy 

DaBombgamer
7 minutes ago, Multinefo said:

I was looking at ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DUAL OC.

I'm gonna have to disagree completely. When I run customs etc, my 1070 SC is only at like 40% usage, while my cpu is over here hammering at 100%. So I'd say go with the CPU/Mobo

I'm running a 1070 SC, i5-6600k, 16GB DDR4, and an ASUS Z170-A mobo

I wish you luck with your decision! 

BTW, both my CPU (4.6 Ghz) and GPU (500/125mhz boosts) are overclocked

• Confused 1
DaBombgamer
3 minutes ago, Multinefo said:

I have the opposite my GPU is at 98 and my CPU is chilling on around 40. Wierd

e254354d27f2ef8ed531304da4ebcaf6.png.a1779a77927b5228cfb7d69e144b3731.png

Is this in raids, or at the menu that you get high gpu? heres a screenshot of my task manager

People run this game with 900 series cards, and they say it runs fine. CPU is definitely the more important factor and RAM currently, although if your gpu is old or not that powerful, it may play a factor to bad performance.

Edited by Djent_
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
End_Sounds

I’m a noob so don’t laugh. What’s the cpu and what’s the gpu? I am building my own computer right now, and want to play Tarkov. I’m not sure what brand or type of motherboard to buy. 

Natalino
31 minutes ago, End_Sounds said:

I’m a noob so don’t laugh. What’s the cpu and what’s the gpu? I am building my own computer right now, and want to play Tarkov. I’m not sure what brand or type of motherboard to buy. 

I would highly advise in doing more research and being more prone to using Google for such questions. It is not a bad thing to be a glorified Googler. If you do not know what a CPU and GPU mean, then building a PC will be extremely difficult for you since that is literally one of your main components.

Maybe Youtube some videos and read some articles. I am sure you will be able to learn these things and have an amazing experience by the time you get to building your own PC. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

Are there any "try before you buy" options for EFT, such as 7-day-keys? I am trying to see if the game would perform on a Surface Studio with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M 4GB GDDR5 memory, but I would like to test it out given the all-in-one nature of the product before I make any purchase. Any options for me? Alternatively, can anybody help with a beta key :) where I would be happy to report the results on this spec back to the BCG crew? Thank you.