Mini SVD (gone wrong)

DanExert

On 1/22/2018 at 3:52 AM, DanExert said:

Wasn't ready for that haha jesus dude 

It is one ugly mutha it has to be said, and bloody useless as well lol. Took it into Factory for fun and instantly regretted it 

Screenshot_65.png

How long did it take for you to get killed?

1 minute ago, Ping_ said:

How long did it take for you to get killed?

Fortunately I made it out somehow. Didn't use the scope effectively once though, as I didn't want to look into peoples souls while I killed them

Honestly, I think the wood furniture and a PSO would fit the SVD type idea a bit more. That or black polymer since that's usually what they're issued with from what I understand. Not too bad though, a lot of eastern bloc weaponry isn't really the same aesthetic as western ideals. For example, IWI was so vain that they designed the outer receiver block of the Tavor before designing the bolt carrier and internals. You're also gonna get chewed out by AK fundamentalists lol.

Edited by Beckstedt

On 1/22/2018 at 6:40 AM, DanExert said:

I got laughed out of the Discord for building this. I think it's beautiful but my friends do not :( 

Also not a great weapon if you actually intend on killing anyone, but that's besides the point.

Screenshot_64.png

Needs a bigger mag lol 

Just now, Murdockj61 said:

Yea I realize that, it would just be funny to have a mini svd with like a 30 round mag. 

Or a fully grown SVD with a 30 rounder...

Could wipe the server from top of construction without reloading haha

On 1/31/2018 at 6:22 PM, DanExert said:

Fortunately I made it out somehow. Didn't use the scope effectively once though, as I didn't want to look into peoples souls while I killed them

Damn okay haha

• 2 weeks later...