Chief21742

A Cheater

Hi all

im not saying he is and i didnt know where to post this so i am putting it here, i have come across Name has been removed  twice now in a space of about 30 min i killed him once and the second time i died but it was just the speed he was going i couldn't hit him and he was all over the place i spawned forklifts and he was z i think and in a matter of seconds he killed the guy on forklift stairs and was in with me and i was instantly dead just wanted to let people know he is level 47 and named sordid_lemon thanks!

• Sad 1

I think you are not allowed to accuse cheaters here in the forum!

The devs always tell us not to report cheater as their cheat engine is 'good' and will catch them (I don't know why everyone is believing a statement like this).

And at this point of the game (desync, etc.) you can never be sure. 99% of the time these 'cheating'-situations are simply lag/desync.

So never accuse someone and give out their names if you don't have a proof!

Edited by Beginner314
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Sordid_lemon said:

By the way, i'm not cheating. 

These are my stats, by the way. That's the reason why i have "Super Speed". 

image.thumb.png.80a78c5267208e31d3f3bb0f7f6daca3.png

shut up cheater, you got the elite skills in lootboxes kappa

• Like 1

Hello,

This thread will now be locked as we not not accept hacker reports at this current time, we have a Anti cheat that works fine. Also it is not allowed to name shame players so i will be editing out player names. In future please use the search function because if you type in hacker you will find many threads with the same response.

Also @Beginner314 Next time do a little research before saying "The devs always tell us not to report cheater as their cheat engine is 'good' and will catch them, I don't know why everyone is believing a statement like this" because with the lovely search function the forums has but no one seems to use it you can find this.

A list of players banned over two days by the Anti cheat.