S.T.A.L.K.E.R. + Tarkov = STARKOV

ComradeQuiche

Having always loved the STALKER series, (Which is what got me to take a look at Tarkov in the first place) I was thinking what if there was a mod which was 85% tarkov, with 15% STALKER.

Running through the "safest" area in Shoreline where you never run into players? Well now there is a pack of wild dogs.

Could pitch-black midnight run of Factory get any scarier? What about some ambient sounds, or radio interference.

I think that Tarkov's very realistic nature would make a STALKER type mod even scarier.

Any thoughts?

On 1/22/2018 at 12:02 PM, vatt84 said:

@ComradeQuiche There is a project called "Ray of hope" (I think?) that is currently being worked on by some devs using the Call of Chernobyl mod as a base. I think their progress diary is up on youtube.   

Thanks man! I just looked it up! So awesome!!!

On 1/22/2018 at 9:02 AM, vatt84 said:

@ComradeQuiche There is a project called "Ray of hope" (I think?) that is currently being worked on by some devs using the Call of Chernobyl mod as a base. I think their progress diary is up on youtube.   

Is there any idea of when it's coming out?