Sign in to follow this  
Orr

Hacker Leroymcbong

Orr

So just come out of a factory where this guy Edited out by Mr_Sheep. lvl 17 one tapped our 3 man squad with a pistol. All members wearing Fort and Fast. Please see attached.

This is the second cheater I've come across so far (and I consider myself lucky at that), yet my first report as I am now starting to hear and see so much more of it.

Eragon284th

Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums. this means nothing anyway. you probably all got destroyed and are salty

-Fergus-

^ This, regardless if they are hacking or not, the anti-cheat will get them in due time. It is designed to collect as many people as possible then ban them all in waves, doing one and one doesn´t benefit anyone.

monty67t

How many of these threads have to be created and locked before people stop making them?

Mr_Sheep
4 minutes ago, monty67t said:

How many of these threads have to be created and locked before people stop making them?

I don't think it will ever stop lol

Guess what, this thread is now locked!

Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.

• Sad 1