k4st

NA 'Sherpa' Wannabe, here to help those in need

k4st

Hey guys, 

Another "Sherpa" post here.  I've completed all of my tasks, and have been successfully raiding for quite some time.  After looking into the Sherpa Program's development, I want to get started early.  I am looking to help new players get into the game, understand the mechanics and tactics, as well as economy & inventory management.  

A few things about my style:  I don't hand-hold, but will do my best to teach a player how to assess risks, decide on a plan of action, and how to survive.  I will also eliminate any "gear fear" you might have, and will teach you how to build up your personal economy and maintain its growth.  I am not likely to just hand out items or gear, but I will teach players how to successfully raid with a purpose, whether that be items, money, tasks, weapons, or gear.

I am a pretty laid back gamer and have a loose playstyle.  I am willing and able to adapt to each player's needs and play styles.  Most importantly, I know there is always more to learn about Tarkov, so anyone who wants to learn from me and teach me a thing or two, DM me.

Best of luck,

A Sherpa Wannabe

jpizzlenizzledi

I am downloading the game now and would love to have a Sherpa guide me on my first drop. 

k4st

Hit me on discord: kast#6257 if you're still looking for a guide. Would love to help in any way I can.

badoon

Hi k4st,

I've been playing for a few weeks now.  I'm getting more and more comfortable with the game and would consider myself not a complete noob but certainly far from experienced.  What's a good time to log with you and go on some raids?

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2