Headkraker

Backend empty error

Headkraker

So I’ve been having a issue for the past couple of days. I can’t even get into the game. I had a error saying backend empty close and contact support. So I did that. Waited a day and started looking around for solutions for myself. I am very new to pc’s so seeing some of the solutions were a little scary for me. Like go into .exe delete this file move this file reformat this folder. I decided not to try that. I did however uninstall and reinstall. I just started getting a different error that says backend empty status: no status sorry!. And while I was looking for solutions most of the people are have seen talking about this problem have gotten no response from support. I had sent in a couple of tickets before this one and gotten almost immediate response which was great. So I kind of don’t know what to do. Should I just wait it out and hope it fixes itself should I try to get into the folder shuffling solutions I seen I don’t know? Sorry for the long post and I don’t mind waiting. I know it’s in beta and they can’t just fix each individuals problem but I absolutely love the game and it’s pretty much the only game I want to play on pc. What do I do?