Flyingferret

Having issues with the launcher.

Flyingferret

For the past couple of days, I've been having an issue where the launcher would prompt me to reinstall the game every time it launched. I told the game to download into a folder in Program files x86 that was called "Escape from Tarkov". However, every time I would exit the game and come back later, the launcher would tell me to install and when I set a file path to the folder, it would tell me it is the wrong game version installed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time. 

EmptyGift

Sounds a bit weird.. Maybe try moving the folder to a different location, seeing if that helps. The game has been having alot of mini updates these past few days, but I doubt that'd be the reason for anything..

I'd suggest just moving the folder into another area and trying again, if not, try reinstalling the game in a different area maybe, or see for other answers.

Hope this helps!

Flyingferret
2 minutes ago, tarjla said:

Sounds a bit weird.. Maybe try moving the folder to a different location, seeing if that helps. The game has been having alot of mini updates these past few days, but I doubt that'd be the reason for anything..

I'd suggest just moving the folder into another area and trying again, if not, try reinstalling the game in a different area maybe, or see for other answers.

Hope this helps!

Hmm. I'll try creating another folder. Thanks for the tip!