Sign in to follow this  
hun616

Trying to get fort armor but,....(need help)

hun616

I searched on google for how to farm fort. 

I tried wood, shoreline, custom (factory is too hard for me yet // just bought the game)

what i have tried is scav or PMC stay on game untill very last like 5min before time limit and try to join the game on night or dawn and wait on scav spawn area

I usually kill scavs for next wave 

but it just doesn;t work for me

I'have been farming it for 2 days now but i have never seen single scav with fort armor or helmet 

what am I doing wrong? any more tips?

Welkon

I got lucky on my first day of playing, happened upon a dead player with Fort armor, lol. You can try scav runs or honestly, just hiding in a corner on factory, then coming out later to kill scavs which may have spawned with Fort armor. You have to wait much later into the match for those types of scavs to spawn.

Edited by Welkon

Seddrik-9mm

Its funny.  I seem to get more vulture loot (off dead bodies) as scav than as PMC.  It tends to spawn me latter in the game (24-20 minutes left).  Still have to watch for lingering PMC killing late spawns, but sometimes they are gone already.

Sometimes, you score big - tri-zips, fort, kiver, modded guns... sometimes nothing.  Just takes time to learn.  Also, consider it a like taking a pulse.  Play a could on one map.  Getting killed a lot by geared groups (while you are soloing)?  Change your approach.  Switch maps, or group up, or change your tactical speed (sneaky vs fast, avoidance vs aggressive).

Edited by Seddrik-9mm

02_

Playing factory and waiting for 2'nd scav wave usualy is a good idea, you will have a scav with either kiver or fort comming. Just find them and take their armour and extract.

commanderbullet

i have EOD so fort isnt a problem to me but the best way to farm fort is to go into factory with a group of 3-5 and stay in the game super late and scavs can start to spawn with fort armor and dont take the AI lightly they play just like players never underestimate them