Welkon

Lighting Indoors

Welkon

So my friends don't seem to have this problem, but when I walk indoors on let's say the resort on Shoreline, or the dorms on Customs...it's basically pitch black. I literally have to tab out and turn up my gamma just so I can have an equal playing field with anyone else who doesn't have this problem. It gets quite annoying having to tab in and out everytime I enter or exit a building. I can see everywhere on the entire Factory map though. Anyone know what's wrong or have a possible fix?

CodiaktheZodiac

I have been having the same issue and can not seem to find  a fix for it. I have been trying to avoid indoors as much as possible but I need to get Ragman up now and interchange is unplayable for me without nightvision so........... Any answers or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

AdhesiveTeflon
14 hours ago, CodiaktheZodiac said:

I have been having the same issue and can not seem to find  a fix for it. I have been trying to avoid indoors as much as possible but I need to get Ragman up now and interchange is unplayable for me without nightvision so........... Any answers or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Bump up the brightness/gamma on your monitor until it's just under unbearable.  That's the only thing I can think of before software implementations like reshade.

cybrslydr

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.  Couple the inky interior darkness with the frustratingly narrow beams on any of the tac lights and interior exploration, such as in Shoreline, is absurdly frustrating.