Sign in to follow this  
iamvolner

Money Case

Why does the money case randomly take money out of the case? The same thing happens with the wallet its like the game is taking interest or something. Can this be fixed I had a full money case with 3.6 million Roubles in it and check it today with 3.4 million in the case. I lost over 100k for no reason.

It is used for insurance sometimes. I had Full wallets as well but after some raids they were lowered by some thousands of roubles die ti insurance.

14 hours ago, ynnus86 said:

It is used for insurance sometimes. I had Full wallets as well but after some raids they were lowered by some thousands of roubles die ti insurance.

No it isn't. What you're saying is untrue. I don't know who came up with this "Insurance takes money from wallets" notion, but people need to stop regurgitating it.

13 минуты назад, Puma9000 сказал:

No it isn't. What you're saying is untrue. I don't know who came up with this "Insurance takes money from wallets" notion, but people need to stop regurgitating it.

Actually it does take money from wallets/cases/docs for repair and/or insurance, usual partially. It also takes money from these containers if they are in your alpha/beta/gamma.

• Thanks 1

Yes, someone "steals" money from my Gamma wallet as well as wallets in stash.

The annoying part is that money in wallets doesn't count when it shows how much money you have.
Also if I put away money in Gamma for extraction it might not be there when it's time to use it.

Although I would like to be able to use money in wallets/cases for purchase so I think it should count to your total, and there should be some kind of priority to which money to use first, for example free in stash, stash wallets/cases, PMC.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb Puma9000:

Sorry but you are wrong. I noticed it by myself, so it's not hearsay but experience I made several times.

1 hour ago, Loudstorm said:

Actually it does take money from wallets/cases/docs for repair and/or insurance, usual partially. It also takes money from these containers if they are in your alpha/beta/gamma.

Um actually... no it doesn't. I haven't tested money in wallet inside secure container, so I'm not going to comment about that. But money in wallets in stash is never used for insurance. The money just disappears for no reason. I don't know why you are making the claim that you are, but if I was to venture a guess, I would say that yours is a failure in logic in the following way:

"1) I always take insurance when going on a raid. 2) Money always disappears from containers in stash when going on raids. 3) Therefore these two things are totally connected. And taking insurance makes money disappear from wallets."

59 minutes ago, ynnus86 said:

Sorry but you are wrong. I noticed it by myself, so it's not hearsay but experience I made several times.

So you are the source of this baseless rumor. You need to put a sock in it.

We can continue this cycle of contradictions ("You're wrong." -> "No, you're wrong." -> "No, you are") until the cows come home, without any of us getting any smarter. So instead let us compare notes. To keep things simple lets keep the track of only rubles.

1. Put full stacks of money in wallets/money case in your stash. If possible fill all available slots with full stacks of money.
  2. Write down how much money is in wallets, and how much the counter shows to be in your stash (outside of wallets)
  3. Go on a raid, take insurance, and write down exact cost of insurance
  4. After raid, if money is missing from wallets, write down how much is left in wallets, and in stash outside wallets.
  5. Refill the missing money from wallets. Write down numbers after refilling wallets.
  6. Do a scav run. Without taking insurance (not that you can as a scav)
  7. repeat step 5.
  8. Do a hatchet run, without any insurance, and repeat step 7.
  9. Post all numbers, both before and after raid here in this thread, so we can all do the math to see if the total missing money equals the total cost of insurance, and if money goes missing without insurance.

I will do the same on my end, and then we can compare numbers to see who actually is wrong. Does that sound like a agreeable plan to you guys?

Edited by Puma9000
  • Hot 1

I am a new player. I put 4 stacks of 100k ruples in each wallet. I do not insure items going into raids because I have nothing of value and I often do hatchet runs to figure out the game/maps. If for some reason I need more money than I have outside of my wallets, I will remove the stack of 100k ruples from the wallet and put it in my stash. I never put stacks of less than 100k ruples in the wallets. And yet from time to time when I check a wallet I have not checked in awhile, money is missing from one of these stacks. That would require me to remove the money from the wallet, spend some of it, and put an incomplete stack back in the wallet which I would never do. 

I dont randomly lose money, but I notice that when I insure things the game takes the money out of wallets instead of the money in my inventory (that isnt in the wallet). So i got insurance happy and blew almost a million rubles for giggles. Thankfully i had 1.6 left. 

Strangely it does take money out of wallets instead. Which is annoying. But then the next thing i insure, it takes money out of the stacks in my inventory. Weird stuff yo.