IC4TACOS

Anyone know where to report hackers?

IC4TACOS

Doing a hatchet run, pretty simple, holding up in office and this happened, I apparently can't post videos, but I'll just take screenshots as the door gets gunned down and me through it, not the first time it's happened either. Is this some gear that I am just unaware of? This has occurred to me before but only rarely. I tried uploading them in the order that it occurred, any time I'm pausing looking at a  door I thought I heard something outside, I paused at the two to figure out which door the intruder would be breaching from. 

( I have the video clip if someone needs to see it or whatever ) 

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

woterl

Devs do not accept cheater reports has been mentioned many times  on the forum. Anticheat will ban them. 

oOSIKOo

Newbies are just new to this game, but not new to the internet and so you can ask for it before trying to get others to do it.
To believe that arrogance that they are the first to whom this question comes up is a factor that bothers me and certainly many others, probably immensely.

superbenke

If you make noise it isn't that odd if someone tries to shoot you through a door.

The screens don't really say anything.

Beginner314

I cannot see your print screen at the moment but is your concern about the fact he shot you through the door?

Shooting through a wooden door is quite well possible if he heard you. I think with armor piercing round it is even possible to shoot through metal doors.

opiat3

Of course it is possible...even on metal doors with proper ammo. And even if he didn´t ear any sound of you moving, he could just fire a few rounds through the door to make sure no one was there before breaching.

D3structor

Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.

#Locked