Sign in to follow this  
asd_

How do you run and Drop a grenade?

What, how you just drop a grenade when you throw one while running, instead of chucking it your guy just dumps it on the floor.

I imagine this is like if you are being chased you just toss one on the floor but this kind of gets annoying because sometimes u want to throw a grenade ahead while moving, my friend has blown himself up several times before he figured out it was this. 

The video I've watched, the player ran and dropped the live grenade to the ground, exploding behind him, on the ground - really nice hidden feature

Binding the frag to a hotkey and holding RMB will drop it a few feet in front of you also, really good for moving and dropping frags or using them in rooms

++++++The following will cause a bug where you cannot throw the grenade.  I am making a bug report right now.++++++++

Put the grenade in your vest or your pocket.  Drag it to your hot bar like you do meds.  Press the button to equip the grenade into your hand.  Left mouse click (and you can hold it now forever if you like) will throw the grenade as per normal.  Right mouse click will "roll" the grenade a few feet in front of you.

I would guess a player is running with the grenade equipped, looking straight down as they run, and right clicking to drop it.

Ok, so I just confirmed a bug.  If you do what I say above, it will bug the grenade and you cannot throw it all until you equip a weapon and swap back to the grenade.