asd_

After clicking on the desired map and further confirmations (till loading screen) add at least one more notification which map one's going to enter (in lobby for example)

How many times I've misclicked the map I wanted to go on, not having any notification between world map and loading screen, that tells me where I am going to be on

No warning, just somewhere ontop of the lobby as headline maybe?

Edited by asd_
  • Sad 1

"Hey devs im a fool and i dont pay attention when choosing maps and i often dont notice i chose the wrong one, can you make the game more foolproof?"... Cmon man its not so hard to just slow a little bit down and pay more attention to where you are clicking... 

6 minutes ago, kiiak said:

it shows what map ur in above the players list

Also what he said... 

• Hot 1

5 hours ago, asd_ said:

How many times I've misclicked the map I wanted to go on, not having any notification between world map and loading screen, that tells me where I am going to be on

So, you are just either blind or not paying attention, and you can't get grip of basic stuff, so you want devs to add some popup like "Hey, you sure you want to play [MAP NAME]?" before deploying? Gimme a break. Don't make UX worse for everybody else just because you can't think...

You get to triple-check your map. Yes, TRIPLE check...

1. Map selection: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bf150601bdd8fd16bc4ea4ac59e746cb.png

2. Spawn selection (pmc) / extract map (scav)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4bf9f948e7f84ba8c4dc7b6a96d0766d.png

3. Lobby:

Spoiler

image.png.2a59c8d8caad8a8dc6da2c567e9129c4.png

And yes, yes, I know that for shoreline you don't get the map (yet!), but you still have name of the map in lobby. 

Although with this issue the game does actually tell you which map you are about to play,
the game really does need some menu changes / fixes.

e.g. See how the head usually covers up the information about your level?

e.g. Maybe a simple picture of what the raid looks like that you are about to join? (based on the current weather and time of day)

See the image below, 
-"Watch intro" (where is this awesome feature???)
-I like how the rest of the map is blurred out, this infers that you have to unlock the maps on a basis of discovering them in order...
-simple UI adjustments would go a long way to help out new players.

More information about what you are doing really would help people when they are playing the game for their first time.
image.thumb.png.783d33ad3a55b708eba7548628c09a1d.png