Sign in to follow this  
Tspanks

MY LEGS

Tspanks

WHAT IS THE POINT OF RUNNING THE BEST GEAR IF IM GOING TO GET KILLED BY SOME AK74U camper laying prone in a corner 10 minutes after a factory raid starts. PLAY THE GAME LIKE A MAN, AND CAN WE GET SOME HELP ON OUR LEGS?

Maki_Nishikino

Carry painkillers or morphine. 

Tspanks

I'm sorry but taking 3 shots to the legs and you being done isn't cutting it... I know this a realism game and I love it for that, but its still a game. The biggest artery is in your leg as well.. but you can still go on for more than 2 seconds after being shot in it. I'm tired of the kids who come in with no risk but big reward because they score easy on our legs and play the game like they are scared to lose everything. Its a game and I want to enjoy it.. but there are only handfuls of people that play the game as I do and these others are ruining it.

Beginner314

Check your corners...

JJamie

you're mad when you die to it, but if you kill with it you'll be all fine and dandy.

its a thing, and i severely hope it stays a thing or else its nothing but a gear check. have fort armor on your body, legs, face and tongue? then you can't die so wheeeee.

scavs and player scavs would not be a threat in the slightest, or even necessary other than pmc fodder if you weren't able to die by legs. it makes sense, and im sorry you lost some gear because of it, but it won't happen every single raid, and if it does then you'll start to learn and get better at the game.

Mr_Sheep

Hey, i think you left caps lock on when making this post.

• Like 2

ynnus86
vor 18 Stunden schrieb Tspanks:

but there are only handfuls of people that play the game as I do and these others are ruining it.

Have you ever thought about there is more than one way to play a game? As each person differs to another one there are different styles of gameplay. Some may rush trough and kill everything moving, others choose the sneaky approach and again others might be camping because they are not good at direct encounters or just enjoy slow pace and gameplay.

In Tarkov getting killed is part of the game. Even the best players get killed from time to time. So better get used to it and train to react better on enemy encounters.

Bodach
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, Beginner314 said:

Check your corners...

Exactly this ^

StyxRavager

Situational Awareness. Double check each corpse, check the corners

Alkappa

Dont think that there is a point to blame "camper".. keep your eyes open and check everything twice.. And if it works, just do it yourself to get gear :D

SteeLX2Seri3s
Spoiler

just becareful and check every corner and camping spot

nachtmaere
On 1/25/2018 at 11:32 AM, Mr_Sheep said:

Hey, i think you left caps lock on when making this post.

ao_cheeki_breeki_face.png&f=1

• Upvote 1

The_Wild_Yamez

As much as i agree with the anger behind the post you just gotta get in and play another, gear will come and go... every time you drop in you risk your gear, whatever the cause of death may be