AngrySpartan

Sherpa Looking for Recruits to Train

AngrySpartan

Hey all,

I'm an experienced player looking for a new challenge, while the Sherpa Program isn't really in effect right now, with the large influx of players I figured I'd offer my services to any who would like to learn more about the game and one day become a Sherpa themselves.

If you're interested, join here: https://discord.gg/EjQjKu

• Like 1

mrtaylor97

Hey AngrySpartan. I've just bought the game and i am struggling trying to adapt to its very different game-play and play-style to other games I'm used to. I watched a few videos but they all seem very rushed and haven't actually been of much use. any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated as, so far all i have achieved is dying multiple times lol.

_Sp3ctr3_

Hi AngrySpartan,

I'm down.

Spectre

AndreTheEntree

Hello AngrySpartan,

I'm relatively new to the game, and while I can now deal with scavs and not running around like a madman I still always die when encountering another player. If you are  still willing to help that would be wonderful.

skypickle

The discord invite has expired. Have you been inundated with noobs like me? When is best to connect for you?

Arzzet

Hi, AngrySpartan!

I have the game literally like 2 weeks ago, I managed to learn some things by myself cause I've been playing a lot, starting sneaking and afraid of death, and now more relaxed since i get some experience. Still, I have lot to learn. I'm taking my learning curve slowly but firmly, discovering the maps steb by step..

The reason I'm writing you is because I'm in a point that I think I need to learn from someone experienced, and develop and learn good team strategy, communications, and so on. I like to help people also, I don't know if in the future I'll be able or qualified to be a sherpa, but at least I will help my friends to learn also. Since I can play some good solo games, always I've played with a friend ( actually I have 2 of them playing EFT ) it result in a disaster, they are less experienced, but not blame them, I think we both fail as I'm too focused in teaching them the spots or understanding their position or guessing where they or we are, or they are so much focused on what I do...and we get killed almost everytime. And I don't want them to get frustrated. We get killed due to bad comms or the playstyle is different than when I play alone... I cannot know.

So I'd like to apply and be your student, I love temaplay, and I want to learn to help my friends or anyone who need it. Said so, I from spanish community so I can help those who needs to learn in spanish also.

If you are interested in teaching me send me a private, I'll be happy to hear from you

Arzzet

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2