Sign in to follow this  
Ripersnifel

PMC spawn proximity

Ripersnifel

Hey, I love the game but I just got spawned 3 meters from a PMC 2 man on woods cabin side and was immediately gunned down. This isn't the first time I've encountered this. There need to be some hard limits on spawn locations with regard to other PMC players whether in a group or playing solo. I'd understand if it was a fluke but this has happened to me repeatedly as a fresh spawn vs other fresh spawns since I started playing frequently in early september -- I have fast net speed and a fast rig, I generally spawn in a fraction of a second before I get control of my character and can see the enemies but have little to no recourse. There's no way insurance is bringing that gear back, I might as well just run around naked when I play solo I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Vossyvo

+1 
Spawn proximity needs a review at some point.

Trnc84

IMO the expanded area on woods (house spawn) only made the spawn problem worse.

All the cover that is now available in the area only encourages ppl to stick around and camp the spawn even more.

I tried spawning there 3 times and could not move from that area because I was immediately pinned down by fire.

Edited by Trnc84
  • Upvote 1

Skyris

+1

Spawns need to be more dynamic. If only this was procedurally generated in some fashion. Problem would be solved.