Jump to content
TheMuffinMan24

Loot multiplier

Recommended Posts

TheMuffinMan24

To combat hatchet runners I think there should be a loot multiplier based on the gear you bring in a raid because I’ve noticed the loot has gotten considerably worse throughout this wipe due to hatchet runners running straight to factory office to loot the safe why should the people who bring fort in be punished for the actions of hatchlings a no risk no reward system could really benefit the game 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino

Hatchlings are only a temporary issue, at release of the game it's not going to be feasable to do hatchet runs. It's rather pointless to have this.

Edited by Maki3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkyBrain
6 минут назад, Maki3006 сказал:

at release of the game it's not going to be feasable to do hatchet runs

Why do you think so? Who forbids running with one ax?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
4 minutes ago, PinkyBrain said:

Why do you think so? Who forbids running with one ax?

Loot will be less common and health will not be regained after a raid. The reason they do it is because they go out with nothing come back fully loaded. That is not going to happen at release. It will become very expensive for them to do that. They reward will not be there anymore.

Edited by Maki3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkyBrain
2 минуты назад, Maki3006 сказал:

Loot will be less common and health will not be regained after a raid.

There will not be less of an ax. It seems to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaBombgamer

We all agree this game is about realism right? It wouldn't make much sense to have a loot multiplier as that wouldn't be realistic in a real-life scenario. In real-life, people who are carrying nothing will be able to finish a race faster than people carrying gear. For the realism aspect of it, I say it's fine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, PinkyBrain said:

There will not be less of an ax. It seems to me

The reason they do it is because there is no risk. They don't lose anything but can come back with a ton of gear. It's the whole point of hatchet runs. With less loot it's pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkyBrain
1 минуту назад, Maki3006 сказал:

With less loot it's pointless.

I agree. But run to the factory and steal money from the safe, even if the chance is small, yet the profit )

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

You know, they can just remove the ability to keep melee weapons on death to fix this problem? So you have to buy a melee weapon if you're gonna use that every time you get into a game. SMH....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brtkklkrn
5 minutes ago, PinkyBrain said:

I agree. But run to the factory and steal money from the safe, even if the chance is small, yet the profit )

You don't get the "health is not generated" part I guess?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkyBrain
2 минуты назад, brtkklkrn сказал:

You don't get the "health is not generated" part I guess?

What prevents to take one first aid kit in the raid? Or I do not understand something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brtkklkrn

The health system will be reworked, you'll also have to heal up in between raids, if you go in with a hatchet all the time you'll probably be spending more time and money on healing than you gain from the few times you can open the safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SSIXS
2 hours ago, DaBombgamer said:

We all agree this game is about realism right? It wouldn't make much sense to have a loot multiplier as that wouldn't be realistic in a real-life scenario. In real-life, people who are carrying nothing will be able to finish a race faster than people carrying gear. For the realism aspect of it, I say it's fine

Realism? 

It's not the least bit realistic to have the "soft skills" that players grind and level up, giving them distinct advantages over lower level players. 

Having to reach a certain "rank" and complete quests for dealers to sell certain items to you? Not realistic.

Almost zero suppression when getting shot at, so it's really easy to return fire?  Not realistic.

Taking multiple rounds to armor, and immediately sprinting off like you're in the best physical shape of your life and ready to run the Boston Marathon? Not realistic.

From what I understand, hatchet runs will be much less effective upon release, but that has to do with (supposed) upcoming game features, so can we leave the "realism" aspect out of it?

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blazeman87
9 hours ago, SlayerWR said:

You know, they can just remove the ability to keep melee weapons on death to fix this problem? So you have to buy a melee weapon if you're gonna use that every time you get into a game. SMH....

 

why would the remove that they have set it up this way so people can get loot with out spending money if they have none or if they just wish to try and get lucky i will be disappointed if they make hatching less feasible because right now they are easy money from dog tags if your going in with gear you should not have to worry about getting pocket change from a safe their dog tag is most likely worth more than what you will get from the safe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asd_

-

Edited by asd_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djent_

Persistent damage and removal of hatchet runs don't correlate, you can easily make enough money to pay for your losses by looting a few safes, profit will be down of course but I don't think it will truly get rid of hatchet runners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanExert

Make the secure container only for items you bring in i.e keys, meds etc

Easy. Players will be more inclined to bring in weapons and gear so they have a better chance of surviving with the loot. If they still want to hatchet run they can, it just means they can't cheese their container.

Although if people are hatchet running loot spots, I guess that means they desperately need the cash. I say let them keep it, maybe they'll save up enough money to buy a Vepr :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR
13 hours ago, blazeman87 said:

why would the remove that they have set it up this way so people can get loot with out spending money if they have none or if they just wish to try and get lucky i will be disappointed if they make hatching less feasible because right now they are easy money from dog tags if your going in with gear you should not have to worry about getting pocket change from a safe their dog tag is most likely worth more than what you will get from the safe 

Well chances are, tags are getting nerfed. I mean, seriously? I got 44k roubles from ONE tag. that's worth more than an AK74N. Why would a tag be worth so much? Good idea, but WAY too good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordSquidworth
On 1/25/2018 at 12:36 AM, TheMuffinMan24 said:

To combat hatchet runners I think there should be a loot multiplier based on the gear you bring in a raid because I’ve noticed the loot has gotten considerably worse throughout this wipe due to hatchet runners running straight to factory office to loot the safe why should the people who bring fort in be punished for the actions of hatchlings a no risk no reward system could really benefit the game 

It's not hatchets, loot got nerfed.

 

The rest of you... Worry too much about hatchlings.  You will not force people to risk gear they're not willing to risk. Every once in awhile I find a match to have too many of them. For the most part outside of factory, I find a couple in a run. Not hatchling orgies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR
On 1/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, SSIXS said:

Realism? 

It's not the least bit realistic to have the "soft skills" that players grind and level up, giving them distinct advantages over lower level players. 

Having to reach a certain "rank" and complete quests for dealers to sell certain items to you? Not realistic.

Almost zero suppression when getting shot at, so it's really easy to return fire?  Not realistic.

Taking multiple rounds to armor, and immediately sprinting off like you're in the best physical shape of your life and ready to run the Boston Marathon? Not realistic.

From what I understand, hatchet runs will be much less effective upon release, but that has to do with (supposed) upcoming game features, so can we leave the "realism" aspect out of it?

Preach it, minus the "rank" part you said. I think dealers that you do tasks for would favor their stock towards you more because of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2