So ETA on this kinda thing being fixed?

KailJoric

Wow, that's rough, but I've seen that happen to a lot of people on stream. Many have just either decided not to use grenades or after throwing them they move away from the location. Sucks, but sadly part of being involved in a alpha/beta/early access game.

• Upvote 1
Your_Moms_Gyno

Your nade clearly bounced back off the door trimming.

While many game reviews describe their game-in-focus as a skinner box, EFT is surely currently in a state simulating Schroedinger's cat.

Edited by qS_Sachiel
Because a trollface.gif would have crippled you.

Don't lean and don't move when throwing grenades. It will either desync and hit your last or next targeted location while your anim is playing OR it will just fall on your feet.

Other than that Make grenades great again and bring us some Rockets and Grenade launchers to make things worse :D

Edited by UWS-Rin
3 hours ago, UWS-Rin said:

Don't lean and don't move when throwing grenades. It will either desync and hit your last or next targeted location while your anim is playing OR it will just fall on your feet.

Other than that Make grenades great again and bring us some Rockets and Grenade launchers to make things worse :D

Video totally made me laugh out loud. This is the reason I don't even bother with grenades. Or equip weapons. Or play online. I just run around in off-line mode and look at the hawks in the sky. Not too many bugs doing that. 

• Like 3
ShowMeDeWai
8 minutes ago, Zybane said:

Video totally made me laugh out loud. This is the reason I don't even bother with grenades. Or equip weapons. Or play online. I just run around in off-line mode and look at the hawks in the sky. Not too many bugs doing that. 

I am not so sure about that.  I usually get some pretty bad frame drops if more than one hawk is on the screen at once.

But seriously, to the OP.  The grenade bugs are insane.  The Dev's say everything in the game is "Physical" meaning that the shells that eject from your gun are a physical presence in the game, everything is physical.  That SHOULD mean that if we see the grenade fly through a window/doorway then that should be where it is.  Lag or desync or not, it should show where it physically is.  I think they may have a bug where the "object" is breaking away from the graphics for it.

just watched this type of thing happen to deadlyslob on his stream last night, haha it was pretty funny.

beta bro don't be salty

Edited by JJamie

Had this same thing happen to me a few times. It's super frustrating because grenades are such a great utility, but you're playing Russian roulette each time you toss one. I've got into the habit now of breaking line of sight with both the targeted area and the position from which I tossed the grenade just to ensure I'm safe even if it does bug out.