redsoldier3000

Update on skill details

redsoldier3000

Hello there, about 4 months ago a thread was made by the devs about skills. All of the skills were listed and their category they belong to.

"At the moment, Escape from Tarkov features the following skills:
P.S. the list is not complete and will be updated later."

However since then no other word has been said about the matter. Are all skills listed still actual? are new ones added?
The reason i ask is because in the screenshot in the thread not all of the skills were in-game yet.
I mostly ask this because of the following skills: Trap placement / Mine planting / Explosive devices. Because they indicate whether or not traps and explosives will be implemented.

If any player has any information regarding the matter, please share.

Kwahamot

Yes, as far as I know skills are still going to be implemented within the game.

Splitterbruch

I'd like to know how skills and weapon attachments are going to work: for example, is a better scope going to change stats of the weapon like accuracy? So better scope = +5 accuracy? Or is it more realistic as in: a better scope let's you see more, therefore you can play better. Meaning that the attachments are a tool for your own skill, but they don't make bullets magically hit better.

The same goes for skills. Are skills going to make your guns magically better as in: stronger, more accurate, etc.? If you skill up your favorite weapon, will it magically do more damage?