morphine needed

SWISSMATIC

ShowMeDeWai

If you are unable to obtain your three morphines I suggest you grab a hatchet, San 107 key for the east wing, spawn in at night time, and start on the East wing of the resort and check every room (or if you know which ones spawn medical supplies just check them) on the first floor of both wings.  You "should" come out with at least 4/5 on average per run.  Maybe 1 the first run and 7 the second.

• Like 1
Dominguez132
2 minutes ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

If you are unable to obtain your three morphines I suggest you grab a hatchet, San 107 key for the east wing, spawn in at night time, and start on the East wing of the resort and check every room (or if you know which ones spawn medical supplies just check them) on the first floor of both wings.  You "should" come out with at least 4/5 on average per run.  Maybe 1 the first run and 7 the second.

Perfect Idea!

AverageDude42

Just search the first floor of spa resort on shoreline.. you will find a ton. I haven't even gotten to the 10morphine for the rapist but I have like 22, i am using them instead of painkillers. easy to walk out with 4+ each raid if you have keys too.. which are SO easy to get for this map