MasterOfPain

Cheaters in EFT

MasterOfPain

Cheaters are being so blatant in this game, ******, for example just ran around the mental hospital shooting 3 different people including me through different doors... As an admin or mod, you guys need to take on the responsibility of creating some way to report players. And the players with a certain amount of reports should be overwatched by an admin/mod to view if they are cheating. Is there any way for you to look at the logs to see how they are doing in the game, ex- 30 bullets being shot through a door or another object and leading to 4 kills in a single match. Stuff like that would help you easily notice who is cheating and who is not. It is very frustrating to play and have fun when a cheater runs along and runs to the exact spot I am at and just kills me through a door. I know you can not find all the hacks and prevent them, but there are ways of checking logs to see who is cheating and who is not based on stats. In loot based games like EFT, cheaters take all fun out of it for any player.

Edited by Shibby
removed name
  • Like 1

Shibby

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.