Scavs not spawning

I was at customs trying to kill scavs at big red hall but only found 4 scavs in 10 minutes. I tried to search pretty big area but they didnt spawn. How do I get them to spawn again?

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Hartsa:

How do I get them to spawn again?

they spawn randomly in waves (dont ask me for the timings)

normaly there are 3 waves, 1st scavwave is allready on the map when you spawn/ start and the other 2 ones coming in intervals (contains on the maptime, gets changed a lot, so i dont know exact the timings)

about customs i can tell you, normaly the 2 and 3 waves spawning at constuctionside, customs office and between checkpoint and warehouses, so that are the 3 locations you can look for scavs

Edited by PIK
6 minutes ago, PIK said:

they spawn randomly in waves (dont ask me for the timings)

normaly there are 3 waves, 1st scavwave is allready on the map when you spawn/ start and the other 2 ones coming in intervals (contains on the maptime, gets changed a lot, so i dont know exact the timings)

about customs i can tell you, normaly the 2 and 3 waves spawning at constuctionside, customs office and between checkpoint and warehouses, so that are the 3 locations you can look for scavs

Sweet man thanks a lot. Looks like ive been searching for them in wrong place.

Your_Moms_Gyno

Firing with suppressed weapons: they are generally oblivious unless shooting at/near them. Unsuppressed: they will home in on you from a considerable distance