Sign in to follow this  
Marcinko_Jr

Sick of being hatcheted from meters away.

Marcinko_Jr

Several times today i have died to a hatchet swing from meters away. Nowhere near close enough to hit me. Are the servers just poo with updating character position (poor net code), or is the hatchet just broken?

vo1dling

Id recommend taking a cheap helmet with you for only 8k roubles it can take multiple hits to the head before you die you can buy it at prapor lvl 1

tobiassolem

Hey Marcinko_Jr - I understand your frustration!

But the answer is slightly more complicated:

It has indeed something to do with net code, but it also has something to do with client to server connection (eg. how your connection to the game server is - bad routing = more problems). Then there's the individual server's load amount. For example, if one server is overreaching capacity it will be more prone to have server-lag/desync.

All these factors naturally become worse/better depending on the combination of issues. There is a hotfix today that improves some of the server-side code that should help improve this. And the game will continue to be developed to deal with issues such as this one.

• Like 1