Necjula

Sneak Peak: Weapon mods

Dear Escapers,

A fresh cache of weapon mods will be dropped into the ever changing world of Tarkov. Here is a sneak peak into what these new beauties will look like!

IMG_20180126_084509_432.jpgIMG_20180126_084507_525.jpgIMG_20180126_084505_934.jpgIMG_20180126_084504_414.jpgIMG_20180126_084501_906.jpgIMG_20180126_084459_962.jpgIMG_20180126_084457_840.jpgIMG_20180126_084455_679.jpgIMG_20180126_084453_758.jpgIMG_20180126_084451_026.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 14
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

now you can call in for artillery.. nice.. shine a laser in the bush and have your team mates carpet bomb it..  trollolicious

1 hour ago, necuja said:

Dear Escapers,

A fresh cache of weapon mods will be dropped into the ever changing world of Tarkov. Here is a sneak peak into what these new beauties will look like!

Do we have an ETA on this? They all look very interesting, mostly that underbarrel grenade launcher, that will definitely be a game-changer.

Anybody know more about that weapon light/whatever it is? It looks much different than the current ones we have, maybe something like a rangefinder?

Very Very nice! Gotta love that Dakota Tactical MP5 Handguard. Can't wait to pair that up with a foregrip and the 50 round drum. :P

And before anyone asks:

The 3d Modelers are NOT the same people who work on client and server issues. This does not take anything away from fixing current issues.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Very Very nice! Gotta love that Dakota Tactical MP5 Handguard. Can't wait to pair that up with a foregrip and the 50 round drum. :P

And before anyone asks:

The 3d Modelers are NOT the same people who work on client and server issues. This does not take anything away from fixing current issues.

its funny (and sad) that you have to state that different people have different jobs so people wont blame this for the problems that the game may have

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Drake38 said:

No Beta C-mag 

But Surefire MAG5-100 is fine? What the hell?

I'm also curious as to why Beta C-mag is not wanted but the Surefire MAG5-100 is okay, what gives?

Edited to say that I'm stoked for these attachments to make it in-game!

Edited by mrtoon316
  • Upvote 1

IS THAT a Heart beat sensor ... aaah wait a minute that is the range finder... aaah its just a laser.

Edited by Traveler

Why the hell are you implementing a granade launcher, which is already debatable on many forums that it could ruin the game. Imagine chucking hand granades, launching thme from GL, nade spam, and i won't even think what could that do to smaller maps. Guess Wood will be great with sniper and GL's, CoD memories... Well lets put helis also then...

Edited by Gonzmeister
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Gonzmeister said:

Why the hell are you implementing a granade launcher, which is already debatable on many forums that it could ruin the game. Imagine chucking hand granades, launching thme from GL, nade spam, and i won't even think what could that do to smaller maps. Guess Wood will be great with sniper and GL's, CoD memories... Well lets put helis also then...

Maybe if you didn't put yourself in silly spots it wouldn't be as much of an issue. I doubt this will "ruin the game". Everyone was screeching at the top of their lungs over the IR scope but that didn't even shift the meta let alone change it completely. I doubt there's going to be much ammo to go around, if you ever find the launcher itself in the first place.

Edited by Octosnake
Spelling/grammar
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2018 at 12:17 PM, Octosnake said:

Maybe if you didn't put yourself in silly spots it wouldn't be as much of an issue. I doubt this will "ruin the game". Everyone was screeching at the top of their lungs over the IR scope but that didn't even shift the meta let alone change it completely. I doubt there's going to be much ammo to go around, if you ever find the launcher itself in the first place.

Nice to see that you have intimate knowledge of my gameplay style, and positioning in silly spots... also, dont care 'bout IR. Cheers

I see the Hera Arms Cqr foregrip, will there be the stock as well? Also, will there be pistol compensators? that would be great when the glock is released to make a Roland Special.